***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You say this as if it's a productive way to operate for the American people. We're caught in the middle of this pettiness, and the people who pay the most are you and I.

Is liberal tears all that you care about?

quote for truth...dudes are senile

the world could burn as long as them damn liberals are feeling the heat... ***** all good

wild times we are living in...

Liberal tears aren't going to lower "40%" unemployment or the trillions in national debt.

Conservatives are never going to care what do does. In their eyes, as long as the liberals are pissed off, all's good.

now you're catching on.
You say this as if it's a productive way to operate for the American people. We're caught in the middle of this pettiness, and the people who pay the most are you and I.

Is liberal tears all that you care about?

im speaking from a political strategy point of view, as a fan of politics.

Liberals got too much pull right now in da Democratic party to hurt da GOP.

these dudes really must think the internet just goes away

Sean SpicerVerified account @seanspicer 18 Jul 2015

.@SenJohnMcCain is an American hero because he served his country and sacrificed more than most can imagine. Period.

1:42 PM - 18 Jul 2015

My *****. No one gives a **** about political strategy or how much you're cheering from your couch like this is sports and there isn't anything more at stake other than another digit in the loss column.

I didn't ask you any of the stuff you just said to me.

DO YOU CARE ABOUT POLICY? DO YOU CARE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE GIVEN A PROPER EDUCATION? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT? DO YOU CARE ABOUT AFFORABLE HOUSING (you most certainly should)?

Stop playing the fool for the sake of not having to admit you were wrong. Either do that or admit that you don't understand or care about the things that actually matter.

Again, no one gives a God damn about how entertained you are, or the balance of power. I care about the quality of life my children and my children's children will experience.

Last edited:
C4PIXgQWYAExNeB.jpg

My *****. No one gives a **** about political strategy or how much you're cheering from your couch like this is sports and there isn't anything more at stake other than another digit in the loss column.

I didn't ask you any of the stuff you just said to me.

DO YOU CARE ABOUT POLICY? DO YOU CARE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE GIVEN A PROPER EDUCATION? DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT? DO YOU CARE ABOUT AFFORABLE HOUSING (you most certainly should)?

Stop playing the fool for the sake of not having to admit you were wrong. Either do that or admit that you don't understand or care about the things that actually matter.

Again, no one gives a God damn about how entertained you are, or the balance of power. I care about the quality of life my children and my children's children will experience.

spare me.

this is da Political thread, not da emotional diatribe thread.

politically wise Dems got no answer to da GOP cuz liberals took da Democrat party tooooooo far left...

unless u wanna explain all those counties that voted for Trump that used to vote for Obama...

its a simple civics lesson...where are da Democratic senators that can stop Trump's agenda? :nerd:

keep it real wit ya selves damn :lol:

guess u missed da part about how little power dems got in 8 years of losses.

Trump got all this power cuz senators were voted out who represent opposition to Obama's liberal agenda that was being unfolded.

Those congresspeople won because they lied to their constituents about the nature of the policies (notably the ACA) supported by Obama. They lied to their constituents for a couple decades, and now they are finding out that "reality has a way of catching up with you." That's really all there is to it.

Back
Top Bottom