***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Most of the Trump supporters voted for him or 3rd party to spite the Dems for how they shafted Bernie.

Those 3rd party voters are still unapologetic, by the way, judging by the look of things. Still calling the Hillary is the lesser of two evils rhetoric hogwash. And utterly convinced that Trump getting elected could've been prevented 'if the Dems didn't screw Bernie'

I think, even after this **** show the last two weeks, if these Bern fans could vote 3rd party again or skip the election again, that they'd do it. That anger scary

Dems will need to put a candidate up that will appease Bernie heads

I'm still new to this so not exactly sure who a suitable candidate will be, except NOT Hilary. Lol.

Last edited:
I see ninja is still in victory lap mode. Not too surprising since there's really nothing else to tout in regards to his god king's presidency.

The replacement for Sessions as the now-junior Alabama senator is a 6' 9" guy named Luther Strange.

Even DC comics wouldn't come up with a character like that.

Strange is coincidentally the AG that was investigating the guy (Gov. Bentley) who gave him the job. Funny how that works....

Will Jordan@williamjordann 5h5 hours ago

NYT: For many years, Trump lied about why he did not serve in Vietnam. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/02/us/politics/donald-trump-draft-record.html?_r=2  …pic.twitter.com/HR2mqEOpo1

C4OR5wBWIAAPKKl.jpg

"i like war heroes that weren't captured" happened during da primaries...

Wait, you implying that's a representation of how "gully" Donald is? :rofl:

***** bois, gonna **** boi.

:rofl: @ Kellyanns, disregard of the law, plugging Ivankas brand on national TV...these people are so incompetent I'm sure they won't make it 6 months without doing something that will get them fired....lol

Those 3rd party voters are still unapologetic, by the way, judging by the look of things. Still calling the Hillary is the lesser of two evils rhetoric hogwash. And utterly convinced that Trump getting elected could've been prevented 'if the Dems didn't screw Bernie'

I think, even after this **** show the last two weeks, if these Bern fans could vote 3rd party again or skip the election again, that they'd do it. That anger scary

I'm still new to this so not exactly sure who a suitable candidate will be, except NOT Hilary. Lol.

I hope Liz Warren runs for president come 2020

"We hoped he would do everything he said he would do except the things we didnt want him to do. How could we know he would try to do those too?"

That's the best you can come up with? Celebrating the continued genocide and stealing of Native American land?
mean.gif
you should know by now all he cares about is da hemi, da cuban, his shoe box apartment, and liberal tears

Last edited:

I hope Liz Warren runs for president come 2020

hope Democrats are dumb enough to elect Elizabeth Warren... i DARE THEM to :lol:

"We hoped he would do everything he said he would do except the things we didnt want him to do. How could we know he would try to do those too?"

Many here feel vindicated by the election, and signs declaring “Vote to make America great again” still dot the highways. But in conversations with nearly a dozen farmers, most of whom voted for Mr. Trump, each acknowledged that they relied on workers who provided false documents. And if the administration were to weed out illegal workers, farmers say their businesses would be crippled. Even Republican lawmakers from the region have supported plans that would give farmworkers a path to citizenship.

Told you so...

Told you so...

Back
Top Bottom