***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Of course, we all know it's a libural media conspiracy, Obama, Clinton, and Soros fault.

People outchea bugging FAREAL.

They will spin ANYTHING to be a positive for Trump.

Last edited:
This is what I keep warning republicans about.

Rubber stamping trump nominees is a BAD idea with zero upside, lucky for them they have nothing to do with this but

Betsy Devos?
Tom Price?

Devos is a moron and Tom Price is likley a theif who spent the better part of his government life enriching himself by trading health care stocks. :lol:

Republicans could have found a non-idiot and a non-thief who believed the exact same things as those two. :smh: :lol:

but hey what do I know...im sure it will work out for them like it worked out for Rudy and Chris Christie.

Last edited:
^^Don't forget about one of the Goldman higher ups,Mnuchin, being the new treausure secretary...

I was making that point yesterday that all the folks who play ball with trump eventually all get burned :lol: :nerd:
Anyone know where [@=/u/38208/TeamJordan79]@TeamJordan79[/@] went btw? Did Putin take away his internet privileges?

I have a theory that TeamJordan and Glenn Greenwald are the same person.

:lol:

Tbf though,Greenwald does some outstanding journalism work compared to a lot of so called journalists nowadays but Yea he's been on his devils advocate steeze a lot lately regarding all the Russia stuff.

On one side, it's good that he's genuinely non-partisan and criticizes as well as treats both sides,GOP and Dems with the same fervor and skepticism but on the other hand. He's made a few false equivalences between the Trump and the Obama admin regarding the Russia matters.

Still gotta appreciate the fact that he tries to be balanced and won't sugar coat or BS about what any side does regardless of shared ideology.

Last edited:
Mnuchin was the executive producer of Suicide Squad. I think that sums him (and everything really) up perfectly.

@SarahKendzior: Flynn is the third advisor to Trump to resign due to inappropriate relationship with Russia. Others: Page, Manafort.

I'm sure it won't be the last either as long as trump continues disrespecting the Intel community. They're the ones who can make him kneel with some strategically times and placed leaks just like the ones that took down Flynn.

I doubt he'll realize that it's not smart to make enemies out of every department though,the sheer mass volume of leaks less than a month in should drive that point home

@mlcalderone: Omarosa threatened @AprilDRyan, saying Trump officials had dossiers on her and several African American journalists: https://t.co/lxcMSdory8

So dude really does have a Rico style list :rofl:

#NeverForget

*Seems like Trump might be finally catching on regarding the leaks :rofl:

‏@realDonaldTrump: The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?

That's what happens when you're on a warpath against every agency

Last edited:
Colombia keep doing the good work.

Who's twitter are you going to 'check out' next?

I suggest Trump's ;]
Trump had a gmail address linked to his personal twitter account but The Intercept reported on it before I noticed it. Sean Spicer did as well.

Mike Pence had vicepresident2017@gmail.com linked to his account. All except @POTUS have been corrected shortly after the publishing of this article. Hence why I sent my Flynn information to the author of that article first.

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/26...e-most-powerful-twitter-account-in-the-world/

Last edited:
Keep doing more 'digging.'

I trust you. ;]

The government can't come after you. You don't live here
nerd.gif
It's also not illegal. Technically it's public information as long as these fools don't enable the proper security features. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What's up with the UK man.

No US President has ever been afforded a state visit in his first year of office.

Barack Obama was extended an invite after 28 months. George Bush was extended an invite after 32.

But Trump got his invite in record time. And UK government still has not rescinded the invite, even after that petition to disinvite Trump reached a million signatures

Just sounds fishy man

Last edited:

No US President has ever been afforded a state visit in his first year of office.

Barack Obama was extended an invite after 28 months. George Bush was extended an invite after 32.

But Trump got his invite in record time. And UK government still has not rescinded the invite, even after that petition to disinvite Trump reached a million signatures

Just sounds fishy man

Hmm... interesting

Just sounds fishy man
It's very likely because of the Brexit. They want to establish trade relations asap.

They clearly dislike Trump but it's still in their best interest to establish new trade relationships as they continue the process of leaving the EU.

Last edited:
Stupid people for voting on Brexit

*edit

Never mind. Forgot that's how ppl think of us voting on Trump. :lol:

Last edited:

when life hurdles towards you at an uncommon pace. :rofl:

'If I did a tenth of what she did. I'd be in jail today.'

Welps [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom