***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Jeff Klan Man Seasions prob has a more punchable face than Rubio and Cruz.

Last edited:
Sessions' dodge game looked funny in the light. You know someone is going to grab onto that mention of Ukraine.

Sessions is "clarifying" that he intended to recuse himself from any Trump-Russia investigation from the start. Yeah right.

Chaefettz tweeted this morning that sessions needed to "Recuse" and "clarify" himself. That's EXACTLY what he did.

I fully believe the GOP is really compromised by Russia. And what Russia has on them is far more damagaing than what they had in the Dems

I don't get how these fools can't cover their dirt. As a lawyer, you would think dude would be smarter.

Sessions is "clarifying" that he intended to recuse himself from any Trump-Russia investigation from the start. Yeah right.

Chaefettz tweeted this morning that sessions needed to "Recuse" and "clarify" himself. That's EXACTLY what he did.

I fully believe the GOP is really compromised by Russia. And what Russia has on them is far more damagaing than what they had in the Dems
They have dirt on Trump. He's gonna be inpeached or step down soon watch.

Hollering [emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lots of them are probably involved in business ventures with Russians. A lot of those oligarchs have had to invest money in the West to keep the despots they live under away from their funds. Same goes with China.

Idk. His wording was 'Whenever it is appropriate, I will recuse myself. There's no doubt about that.'

Does he think now is the appropriate time? We'll see.

Last edited:
It took Eric Holder 3 years before he got grilled by Congress
Jeff Sessions is already on the hot seat 2 months into the admin good lord

Hold up now this is a lot of damn meetings with Russian representatives from his team before the damn inauguration.

none of this is that surprising. thanks to some good investigative journalism over the past year, we've known all along that there was something criminal going on between trump and Russia. the question was whether it would have legal and political consequences for trump and friends.

the pattern is following Watergate. the fall out will first hit his surrogates but, slowly yet surely, it will not relent until the head of the snake is cut off.

none of this is that surprising. thanks to some good investigative journalism over the past year, we've known all along that there was something criminal going on between trump and Russia. the question was whether it would have legal and political consequences for trump and friends.

the pattern is following Watergate. the fall out will first hit his surrogates but, slowly yet surely, it will not relent until the head of the snake is cut off.
cutting off a piece at a time 
smokin.gif

Thank you Trump for going to war with the media and the intelligence community.  You've sealed your own fate. 
pimp.gif

Get Sessions all the ******* way up outta here.  

Special shoutout to all the Trumpsters at my job who are QUIET AS HELL now. 
laugh.gif

shakelford better not be a federal employee, if that's the case I want my tax money back. Dude been on here all work day long yappin that liberal nonsense.

Pretty priveledged to get a check without actually grinding.

Back
Top Bottom