***Official Political Discussion Thread***

sonography isn't da only tech referring to...

(Nike ID babies and da ethics of that

are right around da corner)

millennials aren't da unfettered abortion advocates da previous segment of generations pasts are.

so these issues will rebalance as technology progresses.

Provide sources proving millennials are being persuaded by ultrasound tech.

I Googled, I'm getting right wing sites.

wonder why.. >D :lol:

you've just taken a first step out da bubble.

in a nutshell, dems, and pro abortion crowds don't wanna cede any ground of abortion so things like millennials actually being more apprehensive towards unfettered abortions isn't gonna get covered by certain (left wing) outlets.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...n-rate-falls-to-lowest-level-since-roe-v-wade

this article covers both sides: sentiments, contraceptions, overall tech, etc.

like a lion letting the cubs take down a wounded kill, I'll leave this to others in here.

edit: fine, I'll post it
Hamrick said she believes abortion numbers are also falling in part because public sentiment is turning against abortion — although surveys by the Pew Research Center show opinions on abortion have been largely stable over the past two decades. The Gallup polling firm has found Americans largely divided on abortion in recent decades, with a majority labeling themselves "pro-choice" in a 2015 survey.

meanwhile, same article...
Some anti-abortion groups, meanwhile, argue the Guttmacher report shows new state restrictions on abortion are working. Kristi Hamrick, a spokeswoman for Americans United for Life, said she has her doubts about the Guttmacher report — since the data come from surveys of abortion providers — but accepts the overall conclusion. She emphasized the impact of new regulations on clinics and laws requiring women seeking abortions to get an ultrasound, which she said are having a "real, measurable impact on abortion."

In the same paragraph......
Some anti-abortion groups, meanwhile, argue the Guttmacher report shows new state restrictions on abortion are working. Kristi Hamrick, a spokeswoman for Americans United for Life

:rofl:

Ole girl doesn't even provide evidence to prove this. You can't use a bia right wing source with no evidence to prove your point :lol:

NPR is bias? :lol:

....I mean....according to you it seems like they do have a bias
NPR liberal tears will be sooooooo delicious tomorrow morning :lol: :pimp: [emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

[thread="509493"]​[/thread]
:rofl: :rofl: Ninja losing form out here. 

that was a shot at NPR's demographic

(those tears were delectable​ btw :lol: )
But you are a part of their demographic 

not really per say, NPR has a particular demographic that exudes a certain breed of latte sipping smug, elitists.

i use them as part of my overall media aggregate intake...

Mike Pence endorses Paul Ryan, a day after Donald Trump declined to

Ummmm....

So you just refuse to read up and learn more about the subject in the information I provided?

when your first link is da Huffington post, you can pretty much confirm da slant.

like i said, post 100 links, da conclusion will always be a difference in going forward, one side wants handouts & reparations and policies that pay for things based on identification politics, da other side wants to champion equal education by favoring choice and nurture meritocracy.

Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24. :lol: :smh:

NPR, Washington post, etc.

start to see da pattern? yea...but let's go personal to emphasize your point :rolleyes

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

NPR buttressed da fact that abortion views among millennials are becoming more conservative.

NPR leans left, da point (that's gone over ya head) is that platform showcased what's actually happened in a unbiased way, which apparently ya couldn't find cuz of left-wing media not covering more deeply da change of attitude of millennials on abortions on a more esoteric basis.

So you slurp your latte, what's the difference?
He slurps kool aid

A very specific kind

Last edited:

Ummmm....

So you just refuse to read up and learn more about the subject in the information I provided?

when your first link is da Huffington post, you can pretty much confirm da slant.

like i said, post 100 links, da conclusion will always be a difference in going forward, one side wants handouts & reparations and policies that pay for things based on identification politics, da other side wants to champion equal education by favoring choice and nurture meritocracy.

Bamma, he posed like 25 links...you don't like Huff Post, fine....read the other 24. :lol: :smh:

start to see da pattern? yea...but let's go personal to emphasize your point :rolleyes

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

NPR buttressed da fact that abortion views among millennials are becoming more conservative.

NPR leans left, da point (that's gone over ya head) is that platform showcased what's actually happened in a unbiased way, which apparently ya couldn't find cuz of left-wing media not covering more deeply da change of attitude of millennials on abortions on a more esoteric basis.

:lol:

from the same article
Hamrick said she believes abortion numbers are also falling in part because public sentiment is turning against abortion — although surveys by the Pew Research Center show opinions on abortion have been largely stable over the past two decades. The Gallup polling firm has found Americans largely divided on abortion in recent decades, with a majority labeling themselves "pro-choice" in a 2015 survey.

Abortions are only dropping because more people are using birth control
Opinions haven't changed though.
Seems like you have a hard time accepting the facts.

I should have known better than to debate when a dude needs 600 lb of torque to pass someone on a freeway

Last edited:
Yall should know by now that ninja doesn't read. I'm fully convinced at this point that he just skims articles and looks for a paragraph that supports what he wants to believe and ignores the rest.

I mean, the first three or four times you can give the fella the benefit of the doubt, but this got to be the billionth time by now he links to an article he clearly hasn't read.

Last edited:

Ummmm....

:lol:

from the same article

Abortions are only dropping because more people are using birth control

thanks to science & technology.

Thanks to sex education and prophylactic availability. The same things the right wishes they could take away.

Last edited:
Thanks to sex education and prophylactic availability. The same things the right wishes they could take away.

no, da (religious) right just doesn't want to foot da bill for things it doesn't believe in (lil sister of da poor vs Obama administration on contraceptions)

Last edited:
Good lord that segment on the daily show about spicey being a kindergarten teacher

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom