***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Always count on republicans to start a war when they have control. They always gotta go swinging americas penis around so the rest of world could see how big it is.

@Rusty Shackelford

Where in this post does he say only the GOP start wars. Which is your assertion here:

Brendasdeadbaby said Repubs are the only ones that start wars in his OG post

He said count on the GOP to start a conflict, which is generally a true statement.

Always count on republicans to start a war when they have control. They always gotta go swinging americas penis around so the rest of world could see how big it is.

@Rusty Shackelford

Where in this post does he say only the GOP start wars. Which is your assertion here:

He said count on the GOP to start a conflict, which is generally a true statement.
I can agree to that, but I don't see what AR saying is wrong either.

@Rusty Shackelford

No one said it was wrong either. But how is that a defense to Trump's actions?

Famb, maybe you need to read the post being made more critically.

Unless Handullz hacked your ****

Last edited:

@Rusty Shackelford

I really don't see how AR was defending Trump in that post
He was just saying Dems start crap too

He ain't coming out posting gifs like ninja supporting the trump move :lol:

Last edited:
We agree on something da heightz will be even more :smokin when it happens

I'd dead *** move to heights in this next year.

Dominican yambs competing with pay yambs and legal green technology?

A Stone's throw away from Manhattan?

I'd learn Spanish just to assimilate assimilate. No dambs.

@Rusty Shackelford

How and why is that information pertinent?

We agree on something da heightz will be even more
smokin.gif
when it happens

The heights is in manhattan.

Have we explored the thought that maybe Trump's attack on Syria will result in something positive for the US?

If Russians aren't gonna step in and flex, globally, people are aware that the US will bomb the **** out of you without hesitation.

I personally abhor such a thought process, so it's tough for me to logically arrive at a place where this could good...

But I don't have all the facts.

I'd move back asap myself. You can already get west coast strains, wax, and edibles off low level street dealers in the heights. When legalized there's gonna be a boom up there

@Rusty Shackelford

How and why is that information pertinent?
Well like I said, when you read the post at a glance, you would think brenda was just being one sided, then he explained what he really meant.
I probably had a similar train thought to AR so that's why I can see on why he meant that comment.
If you think he's caping for Trump, I think you're reading too much into his post imo.

Have we explored the thought that maybe Trump's attack on Syria will result in something positive for the US?

If Russians aren't gonna step in and flex, globally, people are aware that the US will bomb the **** out of you without hesitation.

I personally abhor such a thought process, so it's tough for me to logically arrive at a place where this could good...

But I don't have all the facts.

Are you serious? Did you just catch amnesia and not remember what the hell happened to the US when we started bombing Afghanistan and Iraq? And that was with a international coalition of countries coordinating with us. Independent thinker my ***. Go sit in a corner somewhere.

These never do age well

I see he's also getting co-signs from both sides of the aisle...

Rexxon says they didn't seek Russian approval :lol:

Last edited:
Are you serious? Did you just catch amnesia and not remember what the hell happened to the US when we started bombing Afghanistan and Iraq? And that was with a international coalition of countries coordinating with us. Independent thinker my ***. Go sit in a corner somewhere.

:lol:

NBC Nightly News‏ @NBCNightlyNews

US official: Russians were advised of impending US attack on Syrian airfield.
So what the hell does that mean?
That Putin won't retaliate, I'm guessing.
I don't believe that ish at all

tillerson going there next week.

To tell him what exactly? Putin succeeded in keeping the US hands off Assad. What is T-Rex going to offer to Russia in exchange for Assad's head that won't be reversed when the next administration comes in?

There is a contradicting tweet from the past for everything he does in the future. :smh: :lol:

people's complete ignorance of the world and of the middle east in particular is going to be on full display these next few days or longer.

and while people in general have some idea about Israel (although typically woefully inadequate), they usually no next to nothing about the rest of the middle east or world. it's like deplorables talking about coal x 1000.

i don't know if i can take it.

maybe i would take a break from this thread and the news.

I'm here for the buffoonery.

Back
Top Bottom