***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You guys can laugh but Gold and sneakers worked out well for Ben Baller and seem to be working out well for Ninjahood thus far

You guys can laugh but Gold and sneakers worked out well for Ben Baller and seem to be working out well for Ninjahood thus far
For sure. I don't know why the liberals in here are so mad at ninja's success. They're probably just bitter Hillary got washed and only ninja saw it coming.

Nah b I've been awoken, I've been so shortsighted all these years to not see how much Ninja is WINNING.

I got da 6 shacks in the Dominican Republic b 8)
My pockets is gud b
Just wait til the tax reform kicks my taxes to da dust bin
I hope I graduate from trade school by then b

Step your coffers up b, us Prius Boyz outchea livin

#LibbyWave #HighOverheadButStillDoingIt #KaleGang
whatever. we all know you're not getting enough miles per refill to use that to make da interstate trips. probably gotta stop every 30 minutes to fill the battery and grab a fresh latte and kale salad.

I got da gold plated apartment b
U can slide right in like da Dapper Don sliding into Ivankas dms b

whatever. we all know you're not getting enough miles per refill to use that to make da interstate trips. probably gotta stop every 30 minutes to fill the battery and grab a fresh latte and kale salad.

You ain't gonna catch me driving through middle America. Gross

I fly Jetblue right over dem states. Catch me munching on some Terra Chips, and ordering the newest Ta Nehisi Coates book over the free Wi-Fi :smokin

Last edited:
Too many rooooooookie Libbies in here have never EARNED Da Coal Da Don is trying to give them as a gift.

You ain't gonna catch me driving through middle America. Gross

I fly Jetblue right now dem states. Catch me munching on some Terra Chips, and ordering the newest Ta Nehisi Coates book over the free Wi-Fi :smokin
what, fly da friendly skies with da clean air and what not? that's for losers. i prefer to stay on da ground, where da coal emissions are fresher and stronger.

let me give you a sports analogy. it's like you in da locker room, waiting for half number 2, and you want some coffee. now, do you stay near da barestah, so you can smell da beans as they grind, or do you sit in da rafters? no, B, you stay near da grinder.

Last edited:
Quebec is extremely protective of the French language.

Yup,it was pretty bad under the last separatist, provincial government before the Liberals came to power

They legit had a "language police" to scope out any violations and strictly English signs :rofl:

good analogy by da Dapper whywesteppin

Da rust belt and coal country b poppin like da Vado slime flu season b
Da elitist Starbucks drinking yoga pant wearing libs don't even know real America b :pimp:

Like I said a lot of these smug individuals that would look down on someone like ninja are stressed out from their mortgages and all kinda other debts up their neck, leveraged to the hilt for their life.  If they get laid off or the economy goes into a recession the bank takes away their life.  At Least  Ninja will still be good even in those situations with low overhead and fungible goods that can be liquidated for cash

For sure. I don't know why the liberals in here are so mad at ninja's success. They're probably just bitter Hillary got washed and only ninja saw it coming.

FAX UPON FAX UPON FACSIMILE B. Da Libbies hate on Ninja because they ain't him B. Too busy looking for handouts from Rosie Da Riveter than EARNING DA Grey Market kicks B. DISGUSTING LIBBIE Logic. Da Don played 5683458272048527934D Chess on Croooooooooooked Hillary, Rusty and other Libbies in here and they don't have a clue B. I've already reported Rusty to Meth B for posting disturbing images of Da Libbie mobile aka Da Prius B. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIES

good analogy by da Dapper whywesteppin

Da rust belt and coal country b poppin like da Vado slime flu season b
Da elitist Starbucks drinking yoga pant wearing libs don't even know real America b :pimp:

Well said as always. USA, USA, DAPPER DON, USA, USA, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, USA, USA, POPPIN COAL, USA, :smokin

Like I said a lot of these smug individuals that would look down on someone like ninja are stressed out from their mortgages and all kinda other debts up their neck, leveraged to the hilt for their life.  If they get laid off or the economy goes into a recession the bank takes away their life.  At Least  Ninja will still be good even in those situations with low overhead and fungible goods that can be liquidated for cash
Lol damn you are really in your feelings

If the economy tanks and I get laid off I'll just hit up the unemployment line and welfare line asking for a hand out and live like Ninja then :lol: this clown Millenial acting like Ninja cracked some code with his living arrangement...cut it out.

Last i checked ski masks still sell lil homie :smokin

Back
Top Bottom