***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Is Da popcorn salted with LIBBIE TEARS B? Wake me up when u got more than conjecture and innuendo B. What's not conjecture is how Vlad got Da Coal Train poppin B.

Imma sprinkle organic Hawaiian pink Sea Salt over the decomposing body of Da Don's political career. Da Chai Tea Latte Wave bout to wash Donny, da proof is in da creme brulee b

#KaleGang

Look at this George Soros plant trying to distract us with his FAKE posts. Don't fall for the bait B. Rookie Rusty will be exposed for da snowflake that he is.

Imma sprinkle my hard-earned Rusty tears Salt over da well-done trump steak I am about to enjoy.

Look at this George Soros plant trying to distract us with his FAKE posts. Don't fall for the bait B. Rookie Rusty will be exposed for da snowflake that he is.

Imma sprinkle my hard-earned Rusty tears Salt over da well-done trump steak I am about to enjoy.

NEVER been prouder to be Merican than I do after reading Dis post B. We out here EARNING Da Coal dust we use to season our McDonald's fries while LIBBIE Soros plants like ROOOOOKIE RUSTY trying to take AWAY MY RIGHT TO EARN DA FREEDOM FRIES B.

Whywesteppin you understand B.

It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this forum, looking at a guy out here (Rusty), hollering Da Don's name!—When Da last 100 days Da Don spent more money, on spilled liquor, Libbie Tears, Coal Trains from one side of this world to the other, than Obummer did in 8 years. Da Don is Da Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, whoa! wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun POTUS and Libbies will have a hard time holding him down.

Da Bigot's first 100 days looking like............

#SorosSquad #GlobalistENT :smokin

Last edited:

NEVER been prouder to be Merican than I do after reading Dis post B. We out here EARNING Da Coal dust we use to season our McDonald's fries while LIBBIE Soros plants like ROOOOOKIE RUSTY trying to take AWAY MY RIGHT TO EARN DA FREEDOM FRIES B.

Whywesteppin you understand B.

It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this forum, looking at a guy out here (Rusty), hollering Da Don's name!—When Da last 100 days Da Don spent more money, on spilled liquor, Libbie Tears, Coal Trains from one side of this world to the other, than Obummer did in 8 years. Da Don is Da Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, whoa! wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun POTUS and Libbies will have a hard time holding him down.

da echo chamber here makes me sick B. they show no respect to da president. he won a historic victory B. victory parades in da streets every which way. even frederick douglas got out of bed to attend.

it's DISGUSTING what these liberals do, sipping on their chai tea latte coffees that they paid for with MY HARD-EARNED tax dollars.

I understand you because you're a true WHITE god-fearing Merican! We gotta take our country back B before these libbies and their foreign-born OBUMMER sell us off to da Cubans. Only Cuban I want is my gold chain.

Is Da popcorn salted with LIBBIE TEARS B? Wake me up when u got more than conjecture and innuendo B. What's not conjecture is how Vlad got Da Coal Train poppin B.

Imma sprinkle organic Hawaiian pink Sea Salt over the decomposing body of Da Don's political career. Da Chai Tea Latte Wave bout to wash Donny, da proof is in da creme brulee b

#KaleGang

Don't forget the ketchup

da echo chamber here makes me sick B. they show no respect to da president. he won a historic victory B. victory parades in da streets every which way. even frederick douglas got out of bed to attend.

it's DISGUSTING what these liberals do, sipping on their chai tea latte coffees that they paid for with MY HARD-EARNED tax dollars.

I understand you because you're a true WHITE god-fearing Merican! We gotta take our country back B before these libbies and their foreign-born OBUMMER sell us off to da Cubans. Only Cuban I want is my gold chain.
April said f all that "No one move!" 

Da LIBBIES WITH DA Smug attitude about us working type. Too busy sipping weenie smoothies and presses juiced instead of eating Da Coal from Da Coal Train B. Clowns whining about healthcare and the environment instead of investing in Coal B.

Orangemans Hillary/Russia tweets....yikes

Dude stays forgetting that he's in office now but he makes it his mission to remain King petty

Also came across this

Well damn :lol:,no wonder she stays away from the WH unless necessary

Last edited:
Orangemans Hillary/Russia tweets....yikes

Dude stays forgetting that he's in office now but he makes it his mission to remain King petty

Also came across this

Well damn :lol:,no wonder she stays away from the WH unless necessary
Yikes :lol:

Well a man from da heightz would be willing to take her spot doe

1988007 reverse engineered multiversed Tecmo Bowl cartridge re-engineeered to play Pro Wrestling on a turbo Grafx 16 motherboard on them dan libtards, b's.

Last edited:
1988007 reverse engineered multiversed Tecmo Bowl cartridge re-engineeered to play Pro Wrestling on a turbo Grafx 16 motherboard on them dan libtards.
Wrong.
Da dapper Don playing 3001D Nintendo 64 Goldeneye with Comrade Putin b :pimp:

Maldonado and eddiengambino are destroying these Libbies in here. ROOOOKIE RUSTY IS ON DA RUN B.

I'm glad da proverbial tide had turned. now this thread is a representative sampling hypotenuse of da true feelings of da American electorate voting sample. soon da only libbie left posting his fake news George Soros nonsense in here will be Rookie Rusty.

da truth is inevitable B. da don is our president, for life. da strategy of his 579D duck duck goose is unstoppable B. plus did i mention he's so ******* dapper?

Not even exaggerating , but my 89 year old grandmother and Kellyane Conway look close in age. If she is 50, then my 55 year old parents must be 20

Last edited:
she didn't look that way when she was hired, I noticed the drastic change specifically after she was gone for about 2 weeks close to the end of the campaign. Seriously thought it was drugs or cancer.

a side effect of not having a soul.

Emperor_RotJ.png

although spicey looks forever young.

in all seriousness, you might be right. she may be sick. and this may be her breaking bad-esque way of providing for her family.

Last edited:
:lol: Man, I want to play Goldeneye with Putin, Trump and their respective cronies.

Also, I want a to see reverse engineered Tecmo where Da Don tackles Bo Jackson in the backfield every time.

So we good videos like this, where folks dress up and recreate life centuries ago...

Will people in the 2200's dress up and recreate life in the early 21st century. Will we have a shoe merchant telling us about the awesomeness of da Don and telling visitors to the historic Heights how he wants to save up to buy a Hemi and he is hopeful that since da snowflake and da takers and da trannies and da environmentalists don't have their way anymore, he will soon have the ability to "roll coal" in his Hemi. I am sure that the school kids will find it boring but the retirees visiting Da Ole Heights will be delighted with the authentic period garb and his anachronistic language.

Putin the type of guy to look at your quadrant to find you :smh:

Trump the type of guy to pick golden gun every time :smh:

Edit: had it backwards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom