***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Kellyanne be looking like this by the end of the Trump admin

latest

Comey is coming off like a jackass in this hearing. Dog, obviously you messed up and youre actions had a purpose and a side

Comey is a self righteous clown.

Tons of people warned him about what the letter would do, but he released it anyway.

**** him

Here's the thing about paid time off: It doesn't have to be granted.

You might request for vacation but your employer doesn't have to grant you the days off just because you want it. In reality you could be working and accumulating all those days off with pay and not see a dime. Fortunately for me I have an employer that offers PTO buyback where I would see the compensation.

Kelly Anne was once a respected republican polster, now she's is such a joke cable news won't even return her calls.

Everyone who does a deal with Trump is left a broken and humiliated man/woman. vol 324546

Last edited:
Kelly Anne was once a respected republican polster, now she's is such a joke cable news won't even return her calls.

Everyone who does a deal with Trump is left a broken and humiliated man/woman. vol 324546
Trump and Kellyanne are playing 6923D intergalatical Scrabble with the mainstream media b

they're both da same B.

at least he's anti-establishment and comes from da working class. maybe he'll do a better job with da rust belt. we don't have a choice. this economic anxiety is too much.

My thoughts exactly B. Da Rust Belt was hurting soooooooooo badly when Da Coal Train left under Obummer that I knew who I was voting for. Sure, BENJAMIN was my first choice but Da choice was between cancer and hepatitis so I really didn't have any recourse B but to go with Da outsider B.

Back
Top Bottom