***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Today I learned that if you havent been arrested immediately you must not have done something wrong and are innocent. Despite how federal investigations work

Last edited:
The one you mentioned in your post. The one that got impeached

I doubt you would want to bring up Hillary and say she did something illegal, because the hypocrisy in doing so would destroy your talking point instantly

He was impeached

He was impeached in the House, not Senate

But he was not arrested, impeachment does mean criminal punishment

How does that work in your world. If he broke the law and got impeached in the House, why was he not arrested?

Does that mean he was impeached for no reason? Because in your world the only way to prove someone did something world is with an arrest

Last edited:
i know it's hard but you gotta power through this...we've done it before...

There's still investigations going on by Mueller and Congress (I believe) so they aren't going to prosecute with out having all the evidence. Also, they are probably looking at a lot more than Jr.

Bill Clinton didn't even get arrested after the House voted to impeach him :lol:
This guy is on one

There's still investigations going on by Mueller and Congress (I believe) so they aren't going to prosecute with out having all the evidence. Also, they are probably looking at a lot more than Jr.

So that we are all up to speed. DTJ is broke the law. But he hasn't been arrested or charged because there is an ongoing investigation into his dad's campaign for colluding with the Russians. Makes perfect sense.

So that we are all up to speed. DTJ is broke the law. But he hasn't been arrested or charged because there is an ongoing investigation into his dad's campaign for colluding with the Russians. Makes perfect sense.

So, what's the problem here?

Stop deflecting

Why is Bill Clinton a free man
Because people break the law all the time and don't go to jail. He was impeached

Today I learned that if you havent been arrested immediately you must not have done something wrong and are innocent. Despite how federal investigations work

So if DTJ got the information from Monica Lewinsky it would have been perfectly fine? No bombshell?

I know what impeachment is buddy. Clearly you don't

Impeachment take two votes for a president to be removed from office. The house vote succeeded, the Senate vote failed

Bill Clinton stayed for his full term. With no serious punishment for his illegal activity (I bet you don't even know what it was too)

And he was never arrested or charged

Famb, your not clever enough for this troll job. You have already made yourself look stupid. Time to call it a day

I said he was impeached. You wrote a paragraph confirming he was impeached. Then said I look stupid. |I

Today I learned that if you haven't been arrested you must have broken the law and/or a case is being built against your relatives.

Back
Top Bottom