***Official Political Discussion Thread***

roll.gif
why does it feel like we are talking to a brick wall
trump-wall-sparkly.gif

Is Monica Lewinsky a representative of a foreign enemy government that has been found to have interfered with our presidential election? Do you not see how that context is important?

I don't know. Is the person that DTJ got the information from one? According to the interview of her, she is not. But you may have more information that I am unaware of.

Today I learned that if you havent been arrested immediately you must not have done something wrong and are innocent. Despite how federal investigations work

Today I learned that if you haven't been arrested you must have broken the law and/or a case is being built against your relatives.

People break the law all the time and don't go to jail according to my sources [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Bringing up the Mob and Rico doesn't help an already thin argument, it takes a long time to build that case. I've actually seen a Fed drug ring Rico case in play and they had tons of evidence on lower level players but never made a move until they had the right person, leverage and timing etc. He released this to the press earlier today, and he's one piece, it won't happen that quickly. This isn't a weekly procedural drama.

Is Monica Lewinsky a representative of a foreign enemy government that has been found to have interfered with our presidential election? Do you not see how that context is important?
I don't know. Is the person that DTJ got the information from one? According to the interview of her, she is not. But you may have more information that I am unaware of.
3. Yeah more information like reading the e-mail DTJ tweeted out. In case you haven't actually read it yet.

DEdnhw-WsAEbW9N.jpg:large

LL

Last edited:
Bringing up the Mob and Rico doesn't help an already thin argument, it takes a long time to build that case. I've actually seen a Fed drug ring Rico case in play and they had tons of evidence on lower level players but never made a move until they had the right person, leverage and timing etc. He released this to the press earlier today, and he's one piece, it won't happen that quickly. This isn't a weekly procedural drama.

This

The Trump Jr thing is likely just the tip of the iceberg

Last edited:
Been watching Law & Order too long

"I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first"

:lol:

I'm hoping they are just calling Omarosa Rhona by mistake because Russians just assume that is a normal black woman's name

Dude is clearly trolling

Keeps asking the same question even after multiple people have answered it.

Just because you don't like the answer does not mean it is false.

2635 Century Pkwy NE #400, Atlanta, GA 30345 

(404) 679-9000

That's the FBI's Atlanta field office. Let me know what answer you get, aight?

Back
Top Bottom