***Official Political Discussion Thread***

lol @ Pence getting more love than Trump in the white people category

Trump can't even be on top of the category he caters to so much

While I came to terms with the pardon, people should look it as a big a deal as the Comey firing. In terms of it being an impeachable offense.

Trump pretty much told the Federal courts to **** off your power does not matter.

Kinda think dude was testing out the limits of his executive power to see if he'd be able to pardon himself and his fam if **** hits the fan with the Mueller investigation.

Read that some Republicans were even floating a motion to disband the counsel,must be getting nervous...:nerd:

IMG_20170829_124534.jpg

One for every occasion :rofl::rofl:

In response to criticism from Laura Ingraham on a Fox & Friends segment, Dapper Don tweeted this:

Ingraham's comments were generally that Trump desperately needs to nominate people for key positions in the administration and that the WH should be scrutinized for all these open positions in the administration. She specifically noted that the hurricane Harvey showed that he needs to fill all those open positions in agencies that help with disaster relief.

Kinda think dude was testing out the limits of his executive power to see if he'd be able to pardon himself and his fam if **** hits the fan with the Mueller investigation.

Read that some Republicans were even floating a motion to disband the counsel,must be getting nervous...:nerd:

That is EXACTLY what that clown did :lol:

And as always our government showed no backbone, this POS will pardon himself AND his family when **** hits the fan, count on it.

IMO Trumps reason for that pardon was to test his own strength...Republicans dead serious created a political Frankenstein....pretty **** shortsighted plan to take over, once dudes term is up I'd be surprise if there is anything left of the GOP

If Democrats can ever get back in power and control the White House and have majorities in both Houses, they have absolutely no excuse to not advance an extremely liberal agenda on all fronts. All governing norms are out the window, from the use of executive power to the independence of the Justice Department to the appointment of Federal judges to the 60 vote and filibuster rules in the Senate.

If Dems have 50 Senate seats, a bare majority in Congress and the White Houses, we better have universal healthcare, card check (we need unions not more bromides about job training), tuition free post secondary education, a packed 27 justice supreme court, restored Glass-Steagal, restored pre clearance (this time in all voter suppressing States in and out of the old South), and end to the Afghanistan war, removal of sanctions from Venezuela and an a universal derciminalization of drugs and we better have it within a year.

While I came to terms with the pardon, people should look it as a big a deal as the Comey firing. In terms of it being an impeachable offense.

Trump pretty much told the Federal courts to **** off your power does not matter.

I'm embarrassed to admit it but I did not know just how horrible "Sheriff Joe" was until after the pardon. Tent City was low on his list of offenses. Raiding the homes of journalists and engaging in low key ethnic cleansing are not just Federal offenses, those are crimes that can get you on trial at the Hague.

Hopefully, the Arizona DEmocratic Party will make Sheriff Joe into Jeff Flake's running mate in 2018.

I thought that the only people who supported Bernie was Klansmen who bumped Rage Against the Machine in their Raised pickup truck with plastic testicles on the back.

I guess black folk suddenly fell in love with Smirnoff Ice, Game Cube and Jack Johnson.

Seriously though, thank you to the black community for approving so heavily of a guy who didn't even make a concerted effort to appeal to you and a big f you to the white community for not universally loving the guy who is always speaking to the issues that you claim to care about.

Bernie is net favorable among white voters but Mike Pence is leading the way. While Bernie promises good jobs, free healthcare and college, Pence is offering, to every white man, a wife in every parlor, a Martha in every kitchen and a handmaid in every bed.

Hopefully Barson's numbers will be released soon. 100% favorability across the board.

Whether you are white or blue or green or orange or purple, you have to support Barson. When the coal gets cracking again, the Honker Burger will be back in business and when the Wall is built, Bluffington's opioid crisis will be at an end.

Sheriff Joe is talking about primarying Flake. :smh::lol:

Flake wants to be the new Barry Goldwater and Sheriff Joe thinks he is not a big enough bigot.

What a time

Been kinda scary how the NK situation hasn't de-escalated at all for months...

The missile test over Japan just revved up tensions majorly once again

Last edited:
Rex is RIGHT FELLAS. No matter where you come from and what you are WE NEED TO SUPPORT BARSON RIGHT NOW. Barson is doing AMAZING THINGS AT HUD.

In response to criticism from Laura Ingraham on a Fox & Friends segment, Dapper Don tweeted this:

Ingraham's comments were generally that Trump desperately needs to nominate people for key positions in the administration and that the WH should be scrutinized for all these open positions in the administration. She specifically noted that the hurricane Harvey showed that he needs to fill all those open positions in agencies that help with disaster relief.

I'm not sure he even knows what positions need to be filled.

Klansmen who bumped Rage Against the Machine in their Raised pickup truck with plastic testicles on the back.

fell in love with Smirnoff Ice, Game Cube and Jack Johnson.
:lol: gave me a good chuckle this morning.

forreal though, that ann coulter has to be spouting that crap just to be outrageous. she can't be that stupid, can she? people out here monetizing ignorance and our nation is eating that **** up.

https://qz.com/1064364/hurricane-ha...ed-urban-development-and-wetland-destruction/

The Harvey-wrought devastation is just the latest example of the consequences of Houston’s gung-ho approach to development. The city, the largest in the US with no zoning laws, is a case study in limiting government regulations and favoring growth—often at the expense of the environment. As water swamps many of its neighborhoods, it’s now also a cautionary tale of sidelining science and plain common sense. Given the Trump administration’s assault on environmental protections, it’s one that Americans elsewhere should pay attention to.

I think she genuinely is fervently anti black and brown immigrant, you can tell that has always been her passion, demonizing and criminalizing immigrants.

I think her apocalyptic rhetoric is an act though. She does not seem very religious.

Back
Top Bottom