***Official Political Discussion Thread***

sabu.png

Comes back and reads all the new post....

DismalSpeedyEwe-max-1mb.gif

I'm finna hit up Soros to get me some TAR-21s, when I get back...

DCZwKA.gif
Wow. Smh. Look at this violent, leftist, antifa ((((((((libcuck)))))))) threatening the good PATRIOTS of this GOD-GIVEN NATION. Instead of helping out fellow comrades in arms in Texas, by BUILD. THAT. WALL. and LOCK. HER. UP. this libby is threatening radical Islamist extremist terrorism, because he HATES 'MERICA. Smhwow x 3million.

uhhhhhhhhh what

What the hell?
Eric also threw in the good old "but I have a black friend..." argument for Dapper Don but in the form of "He hired minorities to work in his businesses". That means there's not one racist bone in his body b. I would know, as soon as a black man joined my dad's hunting group as a regular, he stopped being racist just like that!
/s
Tbh if anything that only made him more racist, behind the man's back of course.
Eric Trump suggested that his father doesn’t take criticism seriously because doing so would lead to depression and suicidal thoughts.

During an interview Tuesday on The Joe Pags Show, Trump’s son said “politics is the nastiest business I’ve ever seen” because the president is constantly bombarded with criticism.

“I mean, just the evilness and the hatred in that world is unlike anything I could have fathomed before. And no matter what he does, they’re going to hit him on it and they’re going to go after him, and it’s the swamp and it’s a corrupt system.”

“It’s the media, the mainstream media, who does not want him to succeed. It’s government who does not want him to succeed… No matter what he does, he’s going to get hit, and listen, I think you have to tune it out. You obviously have to be tuned into it, but at the same time you have to take it all with a grain of salt.”

“If they weren’t talking about you, you wouldn’t be doing something right and it’s important to keep it in context, otherwise quite frankly you’d probably end up killing yourself out of depression,” Eric Trump said. “But he’s doing a great job.”

During the interview, Eric also said his father was not a racist because he had hired minorities to work in his businesses.

“There is no racist bone in my father’s body. He is the greatest guy in the world,” he insisted.

And speaking of Ann Coulter, I'll just leave this here:

Comes back and reads all the new post....

DismalSpeedyEwe-max-1mb.gif

I'm finna hit up Soros to get me some TAR-21s, when I get back...

DCZwKA.gif
Some trashy ((((TAR-21s)))) are no match for da Coal Gang's stockpile of Papa Vlad™ muskets b :sick::smh:
Signed by the great state of Russia and finished with a small coating of coal dust to both repel the libbies and their kale bullets and invoke extra patriotism in the user :smokin
Compatible with .222R ammunition and custom Papa Vlad™ bullets hand-filled with coal.

What the hell?
Eric also threw in the good old "but I have a black friend..." argument for Dapper Don but in the form of "He hired minorities to work in his businesses". That means there's not one racist bone in his body b. I would know, as soon as a black man joined my dad's hunting group as a regular, he stopped being racist just like that!
/s
Tbh if anything that only made him more racist, behind the man's back of course.

And speaking of Ann Coulter, I'll just leave this here:

Her god mad about last year's model...? She been out since Jan 2016...took him almost 7 years to whip up that hurricane...

I am kinda of tired of half assed symbolic single payer bills.

Like let us actually propose a real one, because if there is ever a real shot at one passing, the details of how it will actually function will become a problem.

It will be the same issue the GOP had with repel and replace. Use something as a talking point, but don't consider the mechanics of a policy, then you're just setting yourself up for an "L" when it come time to push it through.

Also like the repeal and replace on the right, a lot of the support for Medicare-for-all and single payer on the left is propped up by ignorance.

Last edited:
I am kinda of tired of half asses symbolic single payer bills.

Like let us actually propose a real one, because if there is ever a real shot at one passing, the details of how it will actually function will become a problem.

It will be the same issue the GOP had with repel and replace. Use something as a talking point, but don't consider the mechanics of a policy, then you're just setting yourself up for an "L" when it come time to push it through.

Also like the repeal and replace on the right, a lot of the support for Medicare-for-all and single payer on the left is propped up by ignorance.
It's definitely not my area of expertise so I could (probably) be entirely wrong here, but wouldn't the US' skyhigh medical costs make a single payer program cost an absurd amount if nothing is done about those insanely high medical costs? As in far more than it should be. Insurance or not, the cost of medical procedures, hospital stays, ... generally towers far above just about every other country for average cost of the medical procedure in question. Sometimes being more than double, triple of what the average price for the same thing is in a country like Sweden or Canada. Probably more than triple for certain surgeries.
I know in our universal multipayer healthcare system we use a variety of programs to lower general medical costs. We have the ability to mandate price caps to bring down the cost for many kinds of procedures. This is the case for lots of medical costs, which makes it less costly for the people and the funding systems behind it. The minister of economy has the authority to establish those price caps for medical costs.

That being said, on occasion the government does need to subsidize public hospitals that have been operating under a significant loss. But it doesn't seem to be a huge problem as our largest public hospitals are running well and are held in very high esteem across the global medical world for both medical expertise and leading medical research. Particularly the Gent university hospital and the Leuven university hospital.

Back
Top Bottom