***Official Political Discussion Thread***

means Trump is in uncharted waters.
Hard hitting analysis. Does that absolve him of some sort of responsibility over the economy, or policy decisions related to it.
nah it doesn't, my over arching premise that "Obama aint do enough/ish/etc. for black people" beeeeeeewwn Dyson critique.

cornell, tavis smiley, puff all said similar...

sure we can comb thru da detail to show nuance, but da gist remains da same.
The statement was that he didn't try to do anything for black people. Your lack of comprehension is showing once again.

The nuance isn't even around that statement. You were shown to be wrong, yet again, and now you're pivoting to a different point. It's literally all quoted by another poster in the thread. It's your same routine over and over again.

the ending of which regulation do believe contributed to the fall in energy prices?

frackin being embraced by da Adminstration helped a ton, coal, which is relegating OPEC into a impotent body as far as regulatng prices.

relaxation of exploration permits also help a ton.

thread finally got balanced and your taking your ball home... :lol:
Nice balance you have there. There's you, who Meth has stated to have engaged in supporting racism this weekend.

There's Quell who has had a 1-week suspension for bypassing the censor to use the F-word slur for gay people. Has has also received a number of warnings including one for explicitly stating he is anti-muslim.

There's the new guy who implicitly advocated for racial/ethnic/religious profiling in the NYC terror attack thread.

What I would like is for Rico x Hood to come back. We barely agree on anything but we have generally had cordial discussions despite the number of insults initially directed at me. We both simply moved past that.

For the record, let's remember some previous members you saw as balancing the thread and supported:
CL-1B: Banned for nazi-apologism
Blco2: Banned for racist remarks in police brutality threads
Titanium Tea: Banned for racist remarks

Happen to notice a pattern?

The statement was that he didn't try to do anything for black people. Your lack of comprehension is showing once again.

Only you seem to take his comment literally :lol:

i bet if u actually let him expound on his comment he would say da same thing i already elaborated.

Only you seem to take his comment literally :lol:

i bet if u actually let him expound on his comment he would say da same thing i already elaborated.
So your problem is we comprehend the words that are spoken.

And Dyson wrote a book on Obama, maybe you should read it.

How he got there is meaningless at this point. He was in "unchartered waters" during the campaign. Now the ship has docked and the boat is unloaded. Them waters in the past

First he was flat out wrong. Then he tried to jump to "the gist" of a different argument that he doesn't even understand himself. :lol: Now it's on me for being literal.

Millionth time he posted something that doesn't prove what he's trying to prove. Doesn't listen to his own videos or read his own articles that he posted.

I would ask you how but you either don't know how to explain yourself fully or refuse to.

maybe you should read it.

3846CCBE-671D-400C-8249-03389D57F542.gif

frackin being embraced by da Adminstration helped a ton, coal, which is relegating OPEC into a impotent body as far as regulatng prices.

relaxation of exploration permits also help a ton.

main.png

well coal production is still going down, so noy sure what they did.

I'm not sure what embrace of fracking regulation you are talking about.

the "Promoting Energy Independence and Economic Growth" order again asks agencies to review regulations and submit reports, nothing has actually happened yet I don't think.

"Implementing an America-First Offshore Energy Strategy" again asks for agency to review obama era regulations.

also in general

oil production is pretty flat.
https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus1&f=m

same with nautral gas
https://www.eia.gov/dnav/ng/hist/n9050us2M.htm

Not really sure how Trump has impacted US energy prodcution so far, to say nothing of how much lower the price of energy would impact the job market, which is the main issue in the american economy.

People always seem to site "regulatory relief" like it's a magic wand.

What is the evidence that regulation is severely restricting job growth? Like are there acutally buisness thinking "man I could building this factory would be a sound investment but danm just too many regulation so Ill just spend money on blow and hookers instead?"

not an economist but the regulatory "relief stuff" always seemed like magical thinking to me.

Back
Top Bottom