***Official Political Discussion Thread***

NCI4F.gif

:smh:

The legal argument for it is trash too

Not a good look

tenor.gif

More nothingburgers and slanderfries, with an upgrade to conjectureshakes instead of a Diet Coke. Da libbies out here trying to fake da funk of da bank accounts when we all know da Uranium One funded (((((soros))))) and [[[[[[Killary]]]]]] to overthrow da Dapper God and his band of TRUE, COAL-BLOODED MERICANS.

Over the weekend NK called the situation on the peninsula the worst its been since the armistice as 3 aircraft carriers were sent to the region...

LOL and they used a picture from Getty of South Korean drills

Most of the time, when liberals say something to the effect of "I don't recognize this country anymore" after Trump or one of his people does or says something racist, sexist, crooked or stupid, I think "some liberals weren't paying attention because racism, patriarchy and plutocracy and anti-intellectualism have all been a thing for decades, even centuries."

However, even I sometimes realize that I did not know my own Country's social mores when Trump or his allies either defame the military or defend sexual misconduct involving minors. Since 9/11, every American, of every political stripe, has to at least pay rhetorical and/symbolic homage to "the troops." Whether true or not, the only thing we could say about the military is that everyone serving it is are heroes and that military service keeps this Country safe.

I also though that anyone anywhere, who was even accused of any crime involving sex with a minor was suddenly an untouchable. I read my local papers and follow their facebook pages and whenever someone is arrested for something like sexting with a 17-year-old, the mob floods the comments section of what would be done to the suspect in an ideal world. The consensus is usually execution or castration after a period of prolonged torture.

Those two things are out the window now, at least on the political right. The obligation to praise all thing military and the obligation to damn anyone who commits any crime that involves sex and minors, I though were two rules that transcended tribal politics but I was wrong.

That Twitter thread pointed out something very important. Paul Ryan is already signaling that he is going to turn deficit hawk next year.

So after blowing up the deficit to give the rich a unnecessary tax break. He is gonna come back next year and try to cut the social safety net to pay for it.

Ryan, Turtle Face and Trump are ****ing evil

Last edited:
That Twitter thread pointed out something very important. Paul Ryan is already signaling that he is going to turn deficit hawk next year.

So after blowing up the deficit to give the rich a unnecessary tax break. He is gonna come back next year and try to cut the social safety to pay for it.

Ryan, Turtle Face and Trump are ****ing evil

I'm convinced a poor kid beat up Ryan when he was in grade school. Only explanation for his seemingly irrational animosity for the underprivileged.

Back
Top Bottom