***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Very proud of Sheriff Nehls, we CAN'T ALLOW LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO to go unchecked. A quick read through this cesspool will reveal just how lost people are. ALT LEFT propaganda is a mark on our society.

rubio1.gif

mjlol.png

:lol: Damn, that's right up the street from where I used to live. Realizing I know what barbershop he was talking about. :rofl:

"Ali is from Canada" I DIED

these deplorables really think every brown person, literally migrated yesterday...trying to use him as a pawn for the way men in the Middle East marry children...lmaooo

Once again IDIOTS! We don't live in the Middle East, Mexico or anywhere else! For the same clowns that love to chant "go back to your country!" they sure as quick to use other countries cultures and ways of lives as a shield when it suits them

Glenn Greenwald finally came out of hiding and his new shtick is "This is not a big story" "WikiLeaks never claimed to be unbiased" and other ****.

The Intercept printed a story saying they new WikiLeaks hated Hillary but they didn't know they were working with Trump campaign. Even though it was clear something was off. Greenwald is still outchea criticizing media coverage of Russia.

These clowns are something else.

So was whatever you want to call what Don did today, was that the big announcement or whatever he teased a few days ago? The USA is back on top again! :lol: ****ing moron :smh:

Back
Top Bottom