***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was pretty sure the "ghetto" comment they replayed 1000x after the debate was gonna sink him with black voters. But apparently he won a higher percentage of the black vote than in any other state.

Nothing about this election makes sense :lol:

The irony about this whole "ghetto" thing is that Bern came from the ghetto too. :lol:

And would still be in the ghetto if he didn't have a gov't job

I was pretty sure the "ghetto" comment they replayed 1000x after the debate was gonna sink him with black voters. But apparently he won a higher percentage of the black vote than in any other state.

Nothing about this election makes sense
laugh.gif
The irony about this whole "ghetto" thing is that Bern came from the ghetto too.
laugh.gif
And would still be in the ghetto if he didn't have a gov't job
you just described half of the U.S. Military

http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/07...-support-proves-leftists-are-the-real-bigots/

While the piece is a bit heavy handed, i think it does a good job at showing what liberals really think of diversity.

They are all for diversity... black, gay, trans, muslim, jew, mexican.... unless you don't fall in line and have the same belief system. Then **** you
Interesting read, although it is indeed heavy handed.

But if you don't agree, you'll get physically hit?
Jenner’s comments stunned LGBT activists. One of the costars of “I Am Cait,” Jennifer Boylan, lost it, yelling “That’s a lie,” brandishing a rolled-up newspaper when Jenner indicated conservatives support minorities’ rights. “You’re living in a dream world,” Boylan shouted, then took to the blogosphere in a fit of hysteria, saying Boylan struck Jenner with the newspaper and “not ironically either. I smack her like she is a basset hound that just took a dump on the carpet,” the co-star and consultant to the show wrote.

Last edited:
http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/07...-support-proves-leftists-are-the-real-bigots/

While the piece is a bit heavy handed, i think it does a good job at showing what liberals really think of diversity.

They are all for diversity... black, gay, trans, muslim, jew, mexican.... unless you don't fall in line and have the same belief system. Then **** you

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelangelo-signorile/post_10496_b_8544540.html

Needless to say, Jenner won't have a chance to have her daughters on a "trans issues" panel because there won't be such a thing under president Cruz.

I wonder where drumpf would be without daddy's money?
he would be waxing McFly's car.

"ah, now Drumpf, I wanna make sure you get 2 coats of wax this time."

but I don't care as much about understanding Drumpf. he's a spoiled narcissist. pretty simple. I'm befuddled by why anyone would support him.

then again I see people offended by math and logic, so it kind of makes sense why they would support a buffoon.

What they think of diversity, eh? They're not the ones trying to kill it off like the GOP.

Maybe there is backlash because Jenner is supporting a candidate from a party that has a history of being anti gay, or anti anything relating to sexual freedom short of one man and one woman doing it missionary style with lights off resulting in a birth of a baby 9 months later with zero abortion attempts, regardless of whether the prospects for the baby's future are bright or not.

There would be backlash if he/she was going for any GOP candidate. Jenner's conservative views have been well documented and a thorn in the side of his supporters

As i said the article is heavy handed but if you don't see the recent shift on the left to demonize and ostracize those who think differently and shut down conversation i don't know what to tell you. It's happening on campuses all across america. Ultra SJW, word police backlash.

"Boylan ends the rant saying it’s regrettable there’s not an operation to turn someone into a liberal."

That's pretty strong language

Last edited:

:lol:

See where the LGBT community would be if McCain and Romney were our presidents the last 8 years. As if the GOP gives the slightest damn about anyone who isn't white.

Last edited:
I never said the GOP cares. I'm saying deomocrats don't care much either. They care about diversity as far as getting votes and using identity politics to further accumulate power

I lean way left on social issues. I just notice the hypocrisy and think it is worth discussing.

As far as protecting free speech and the marketplace of ideas i'm far more worried about the left currently than the right

Last edited:

Nothing about this election makes sense :lol:

The irony about this whole "ghetto" thing is that Bern came from the ghetto too. :lol:

Oh, they were trying it. I've seen a few articles about what he said that got black people up in arms. The media is really gunning for him and Drumpf, the WSJ is talking about angry white men support them both and the latest primary proves that. :lol:

Please let me know what other views i should have on social issues so i can fall in line. Maybe i'm not to the left on social issues anymore. Do i need to be pro illegal immigration, for the BDS movement against israel, and believe reparations should be paid out? Do i need to be for safe spaces and banning people with alternative views from speaking on campus?

What would be leaning left on social issues these days?

what's wrong with burning an L and letting gay ppl go about their business?

Nothing, but it's like the "I have black friends" thing. Most of the time it's the libertarian's that use that quote to hide behind their true motives. A lot of libertarian's are just Republicans in sheep clothing.

Caitlyn has become the "face" of trans people in the stupid mainstream media and she's actively supporting making America less safe for trans people. Why shouldn't she face criticism? Harsh criticism.

Racists, sexists, transphobic, and homophobic people in power ACTIVELY make the world less safe for all minorities. This isn't a disagreement on how much power a state government should have or sonething reasonable.

Wachowski Brothers both have come out as trans. I don't understand how something like that happens.

I love The Matrix.

Soon as I get front a PC imma smack the kufi off of Dubya's head once again.

Outchea pedaling some hypocritcal nonsense

Last edited:
Watch a Ted Cruz Rally today in the boring Miami....

He upsold his special guest for like 3 minutes, and I was getting actually anxious because I'm saying "Wow! WHO COULD IT BE?"

Then he says Carly Fiorina..

I just want to fall in line. Please give me the company position on what views to take. I wamt to be on the right team.

Last edited:
A Carly Fiorina endorsement would probably have the opposite desired effect and lose him some support :rofl:

I just want to fall in line. Please give me the company position on what views to take. I wamt to be on the right team.

Famb you're the same dudes that cries foul whenever I point out you tacitly cosigning bigots and white supremacist, saying that you can't judge people based on few, or that you don't believe everything they say, that you're just using it to make a point.

But now you're using one article as an indictment against all liberals.

Like I said, I'm going break down in detail how full of it you are when I get the chance

Back
Top Bottom