***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Gut you like a fish
picard.png

I, too, wouldn't want to post in this topic after endorsing a criminal for president.

Why does Ninjahood deny his african ancestry?

He really should take a 23andMe or Ancestry DNA test to trace his genealogy.

His african ancestry is most likely greater than any European and/or Native American (Taino) ancestry he may have.

so i can have da rookie and his merry band of libby lemmings ride da meat more then they already do unprovoked for 20 pages? im good :lol:
Shut your Bigot Trump supporting mouth up.

Everyone is talking about your opinions like the offensive jokes that they are.

Trump gave you a few extra dollars a weeks, go worry about buying your chain to feel special. Go on watching 18 hours of Fox, and keep sinking deeper into your hole of support for white supremacy, but spare us more of your ignorant comments, bigotry, xenophobic remarks, and all around buffoonery

Be blessed and be gone

Last edited:
Had to share this:

Obama had more than a sense of dignity. He is downright calculating charismatic bad ***, big balls cold. This is a guy who ordered a raid into Pakistan's capital, literally invading the airspace of an ally without telling them, under the cover of night, with 3 choppers of commandos to take out America's most infamous enemy, while making jokes at a dinner ****ing party. The fate of the raid would literally make or break his presidency and he is joking about trump and birther bull****. How many people in the world has balls as steel as his? How many?

There are many legit things to criticize Obama about but you cannot deny him having the balls to do what needs to be done and not shirk away the awesome and heavy responsibility of being the Executive of the most powerful country in the world.

Comment on a news story about Trump canceling a UK visit because he is unpopular there.

Stating the obvious, but I highly recommend everyone watch the video (if someone can embed, I'd greatly appreciate it):

Back
Top Bottom