***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Okay, first off libbies, keep your hands away from Apple's glorious stockpile of libcuck millennial cash. That was promised to us ALL AMERICAN investors. Why shouldn't I and others like me reap the rewards wrought by the hands of poverty wage workers and over qualified foreign immigrants? I put up my hard earned money so THOSE people can work for a living! Now I want MY reward of MONEY that those people aren't skilled enough to earn themselves. Apple and others deserve special deals so they can bring money back into the country THAT OTHERWISE WOULD GO TO FOREIGN LIBBY ****S THAT DON'T DESERVE THIS HERE AMERICAN FREEDOMBUCKS. #MakeMericaDIVIDENDSAgain

So much ****ery on this one page, I want to reply to/satire one thing and then I forget my train of thought reading the next

Only in the bigot's **** hole presidency

11 school shootings in a 23-day span.

ELEVEN.

Not even a single peep from The Bigot™.

I bet in half of these shootings, since there's FREEDOM and the right to bear arms, a white knight true American cowboy citizen came in as the hero and saved the day right! Just like Papi John Wayne in da movies.

11 school shootings in a 23-day span.

ELEVEN.

Not even a single peep from The Bigot™.

More thoughts and prayers.

https://amp.courier-journal.com/amp/1057961001

"In a statement made on the Senate floor, McConnell said he has sent staff to Marshall County High School from his offices in western Kentucky and is monitoring the situation from Washington, D.C.

"I know I speak for communities across my home state in sending prayers of comfort and healing to students, faculty and everyone affected by this violence," the Kentucky Republican said. "Our hearts are with the entire community of Marshall County and our gratitude is with the first responders who rushed into harm's way.""

"In a statement made on the Senate floor, McConnell said he has sent staff to Marshall County High School from his offices in western Kentucky and is monitoring the situation from Washington, D.C.

"I know I speak for communities across my home state in sending prayers of comfort and healing to students, faculty and everyone affected by this violence," the Kentucky Republican said. "Our hearts are with the entire community of Marshall County and our gratitude is with the first responders who rushed into harm's way.""

Truly sad story

Everyone that whines about the Democrats not doing enough, or has a friend that does on immigration and others issues needs to read this short piece.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/1/24/16927834/daca-deal-blame-game

Simply put, stop blaming the Dems for the actions of the Republicans. Republicans are the ones that have tanked any sort of positive immigration reform over the past few years.

It beyond idiotic to not show up for the Dems on election day (every election) then complain about them now fighting for your issue. They can't help if they don't have enough power.

That goes for other issues too.

19642684_2239773269366972_5476556781293788821_n.jpg

The Bigot and his defenders think it is cool with says Democrats are complicit in crimes committed by undocumented immigrants.

But they throw a tantrum if someone suggest that the Republicans are complicit in the amount of gun violence, mass shootings and school shootings we see in this country.

For once I wish these right wing snowflakes would hold themselves to the same standards they hold everyone else too.

Simply put, stop blaming the Dems for the actions of the Republicans. Republicans are the ones that have tanked any sort of positive immigration reform over the past few years.

It beyond idiotic to not show up for the Dems on election day (every election) then complain about them now fighting for your issue. They can't help if they don't have enough power.

That goes for other issues too.

This is so true. Wish I could rep this more than once.

The Bigot and his defenders think it is cool with says Democrats are complicit in crimes committed by undocumented immigrants.

But they throw a tantrum if someone suggest that the Republicans are complicit in the amount of gun violence, mass shootings and school shootings we see in this country.

For once I wish these right wing snowflakes would hold themselves to the same standards they hold everyone else too.

I think, at least I hope, we can agree that the horrendous actions of the people who are committing gun violence is the fault of the perpetrators, alone. Dems aren't responsible for the crimes of illegal immigrants, and Trump isn't responsible for the actions of the terrorist that threatened CNN reporters or the school shooter.

These cases are awful. And the politicization of them is deplorable. On both sides.

Back
Top Bottom