***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Maybe I read too much national review, but rubio sounds like all the other conservative "intellectuals" i read on this issue, if you are inclined towards conservative politics, seems to me you would come to hold Rubio's positions organically.
Not saying someone couldn't, it is just not Rubio.

Dude came on scene as a Tea Partier, tried to transition to a moderate, aborted that mission quickly, sounds like a centrist Dem in interviews, has the voting record of a mainstream far right Koch Brothers Republican, yet consistently claims he is in government to help working families.

Famb is what I like to call "principle fluid". He is a right wing ideological thot that will buss it open for whichever faction of the GOP wants to give him attention.

It’s like Rubio. Just circumventing the question by partially explaining an answer that answers 10% and just ignores the rest.

lol @ the crazy NRA ***** trying to frame this as simply, "keep guns from crazy people" but is ok with everyone else getting every gun they want.

This whole idea that 2nd amendment functions as a bulwark against a tyrannical government is easily the most insane things that "respectable" conservatives believe.

as if you and your lil AR-15 are going to stop a drone strike. :lol:

i was watching the documentary on the Symbionese Liberation Army. they were armed to the teeth and yet they didn't strike a single police officer when LA Swat team surrounded them.

This debate isn’t going anywhwre

898D15F4-77CE-4CFD-B378-78632F2F4C0F.png

This whole idea that 2nd amendment functions as a bulwark against a tyrannical government is easily the most insane things that "respectable" conservatives believe.

as if you and your lil AR-15 are going to stop a drone strike. :lol:
Best part is conservatives believe in making the military as strong as possible, which feeds their fear. It is like a buffoonery feedback loop.

That is like buying steroids and MMA lessons for the dude you are worried might want smoke with you one day.

Last edited:
Millions of dollars in one's campaign account from a single source isn't a tangible indicator of influence? :lol:
If they asked for your support in exchange for an extra 3mil in your coffers you'd "believe" it too :lol:

dawg with the amout of money in super pacs, 3 mil is not that much. Rubio superpac raised 30 mil in a mouth during election time.

Hihgly doubtful dude is doing this over 3 mil...

well this debate should make it clear once and for all that these people are not trained actors.

some of this is awful :lol:

edit: i love the balls on this woman though, starting her speech with, "please hold your applause until I'm done." swag.

Not saying someone couldn't, it is just not Rubio.

Dude came on scene as a Tea Partier, tried to transition to a moderate, aborted that mission quickly, sounds like a centrist Dem in interviews, has the voting record of a mainstream far right Koch Brothers Republican, yet consistently claims he is in government to help working families.

Famb is what I like to call "principle fluid". He is a right wing ideological thot that will buss it open for whichever faction of the GOP wants to give him attention.

maybe, he strikes me as a soft gutless clown...but strangely I bought his line of bull **** tonight.

*shurgs* :lol:

dawg with the amout of money in super pacs, 3 mil is not that much. Rubio superpac raised 30 mil in a mouth during election time.

While it’s a small piece of his whole war chest it’s still enough to influence his policies best believe that. Políticans are a slave to their donors. It’s wby lobbying should end period.

making a religious group violate their tennants/convictions is Government intervention...thats what da Supreme court gonna define in this decade.

A country is governed for the whole not for the individual.. you are entitled to your religious views that doesn't mean society has to be dictated upon those beliefs

I am Roman Catholic and I have certain religious beliefs.. that doesn't mean shh for you or anyone else and I don't expect my specific religious beliefs to govern all

It's a farce the convenience with which religion is used within American politics

Unless Killmonger comes through with the Vibranium care package, ain't nothing stopping a tyrannical government for wiping you off the face of the earth. :lol:

That’s the other piece about these so called self trained militas. The **** would they do against a tank or a drone. Those people are truly delusional. If the government wanted to destroy them then they’d be all dead within 30 minutes. It makes me laugh.

there is a tweet for everything... this same woman's entire thing today is about keeping guns away exclusively from "crazy" people as her solution for gun violence.

The problem with the religious argument is that many people ignore fail to acknowledge it cuts two ways.

It is freedom of religion, and freedom from religion.

Once a society agrees that its population has certain rights, you can't just evoke your personal religion to deny other people their constitutional, civil, and other legal rights.

This is what conservatives refuse to understand.

The argument is not really about the government stopping you from practicing your religion, it is about the government stopping you from using your religion as the pretext to inflict harm, oppress, and deny other people their rights.

Last edited:
Yeah just more facts backing how irrelevant and dated the 2nd amendment is...

They really letting this chick get away with all this deflection..

My argument was never that he was doing this solely because of the money. Simply that the money is a factor.
Having to argue that millions of dollars in donations from a single source matters is insane to me.

Back
Top Bottom