***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Da party of small government

weird to see this in maine but i had to go through a border patrol checkpoint in texas (sierra blanca) on my way to new mexico a couple of years ago. had to look it up before traveling but i had no idea there was a "100 mile border zone" where they can set up checkpoints. they asked if my wife and i were us citizens. didn't check i.d.'s or anything though. mind you this was at least 7 years ago too...

web18-100miborder-map-2400x1000px-v01.jpg

https://www.aclu.org/other/constitution-100-mile-border-zone

What do you have to lose?
https://www.propublica.org/article/...-200-civil-rights-probes-inherited-from-obama
DeVos Has Scuttled More Than 1,200 Civil Rights Probes Inherited From Obama
Our data analysis shows that the Trump administration is less likely than its predecessor to find wrongdoing by school districts on issues ranging from racial and sexual harassment to meeting educational needs of disabled students.

What do you have to lose?
https://www.propublica.org/article/...-200-civil-rights-probes-inherited-from-obama
DeVos Has Scuttled More Than 1,200 Civil Rights Probes Inherited From Obama
Our data analysis shows that the Trump administration is less likely than its predecessor to find wrongdoing by school districts on issues ranging from racial and sexual harassment to meeting educational needs of disabled students.

Don’t think people realize how much of a big deal this is

Is the **** landing too close for comfort?

Only if talent is judged by how well you lick boots.

**** is hitting where it needs to hit ... That doesn't change the fact that I'm empathetic ... Just because I'm a white Male who preferred The Don to The Liar doesn't mean I don't have feelings ... We should demand more of our populous regardless of party ... The government is a giant waste of money and should be decentralized to the best of our ability ...

**** is hitting where it needs to hit ... That doesn't change the fact that I'm empathetic ... Just because I'm a white Male who preferred The Don to The Liar doesn't mean I don't have feelings ... We should demand more of our populous regardless of party ... The government is a giant waste of money and should be decentralized to the best of our ability ...
Haha.
Hahaha.
Hahahaha.

The delusion is unreal.

Flat wages since the tax bill passed;
stock market flat;
federal coffers empty as borrowing goes up;
programs to help those people you are empathetic towards are being cut;
predatory practices in education are being made legal again;
America is being sold off to the highest bidder;
trade wars are leading established families to bankruptcy;
Legal soldiers of oil companies tearing apart the land you grow your food on and polluting the water you drink;

"The liar" predicted most of it, but I guess your bubble is comfortable. The government is the problem.

Just remember that when the rule of the land is survival of the fittest, nobody grows old, and nobody is at peace.

Back
Top Bottom