***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Drake is actually good for the Economy in Toronto upto around 6% and you don't even have to be a fan to say he has at least one good song.

Trump Stan's worship that means ground like a cult while the rest of the country screama

0-16 because of trump. No I’ll take my time and avoid being considered an American. We were 13-3 with Obama. Trump at best will be 10-6 and even then it’s off the back of the economy he inherited. I do agree though when that democrat gets the presidency in 2020 and the economy starts recovering from the recession trump puts us in, don’t be trying to enjoy that **** after they recover us from a death spiral again that another republican president puts us in because of incoherent understanding of the way economies function. Sure

I've accepted that velociraptors are going to eat babies. It's just how it is. I'm not going to waste time locking the door to the nursery. Does that automatically make me a velociraptor?

Coming from someone that says "I don't care about racism, but I'm not a racist". Hah, ok.
Just like you can't make a racist person not be racist anymore . You can't change my logic on how I view racism . Go ahead go take a stand and speak your mind somewhere and try to cure racism i bet you don't cure one person .

I don't wear white hoods like the Trump team. That is not my jersey

We are no on the same team. There is team decent Americans, and there is team low life bigots and their enablers.

We are not on the same team.

When you travel to another country and flash that navy blue us passport you will be looked upon like a us bigot that the world sees us today. No way around it. Again , If you're not with us at 1-15 then don't come back to us when we're 16-0 and winning the superbowl and on top of the world again .

Back
Top Bottom