***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's fine...maybe you're not

But there's no getting around the fact that you are an ally to racism

If I cared about racism yes but like I said before I accepted that this country has racism running through it's veins and there's no way to cure it. The sooner you accept that the sooner your days will be better

When you travel to another country and flash that navy blue us passport you will be looked upon like a us bigot that the world sees us today. No way around it. Again , If you're not with us at 1-15 then don't come back to us when we're 16-0 and winning the superbowl and on top of the world again .
Dude, please. Shut the hell up

I was born in the foreign country, I travel back there all the time. I get stopped at immigration and the workers crack jokes at crazy Bush and now Trump supports

I travel a ton for my jobs over the years, to Europe, South America, Canada. Most of the contact there know about American politics and loony Republicans.

My sister travels more than me and she has similar experiences.

Why do you think America was viewed as **** under Bush, rebounded under Obama and now back in the ****ter. Because people know the GOP is nuts.

Plus I am black, so trust, I don't get thrown in with the vile bigots. More often, people are worried that I have to live in a country with so many overtly self-destructive racist. And they vile enablers

The world knows I am not on your team.

So please, again, miss me

Last edited:
Just like you can't make a racist person not be racist anymore . You can't change my logic on how I view racism . Go ahead go take a stand and speak your mind somewhere and try to cure racism i bet you don't cure one person .
Wait, how would you even know this? You just keep saying you don't care about racism and you accept that it exists.

When you travel to another country and flash that navy blue us passport you will be looked upon like a us bigot that the world sees us today. No way around it. Again , If you're not with us at 1-15 then don't come back to us when we're 16-0 and winning the superbowl and on top of the world again .
This hasn't been my experience at all. People from other countries have always asked me what my political views are.

If I cared about racism yes but like I said before I accepted that this country has racism running through it's veins and there's no way to cure it. The sooner you accept that the sooner your days will be better
White Man to a room of Minorities: I think this country will be better if we all accepted racism...............I swear I'm not racist though, and please stop calling me awful

Does you're buffoonery know any limits?

Dude, please. Shut the hell up

I was born in the foreign country, I travel back there all the time. I get stopped at immigration and the workers crack jokes at crazy Bush and now Trump supports

I travel a ton for my jobs over the years, to Europe, South America, Canada. Most of the contact there know about American politics and loony Republicans.

My sister travels more than me and she has similar experiences.

Why do you think America was viewed as **** under Bush, rebounded under Obama and now back in the ****ter. Because people know the GOP is nuts.

Plus I am black, so trust, I don't get thrown in with the vile bigots. More often, people are worried that I have to live in a country with so many overtly self-destructive racist. And they vile enablers

The world knows I am not on your team.

So please, again, shut up.

Ok so you just admitted racism exists how would YOU stop it ?

Ok so you just admitted racism exists how would YOU stop it ?
How to stop systematic racism?

Pass widespread socially democrat policies at every level of government, ramp up civil rights enforcement to guarantee equal participation and protect under the law, switch to an electoral system that is more representative, pay economic reparations to groups affected by systemic racism.

Make people like the bigots you support powerless to infected cruelty to minorities.

And the racist and racist supporters of racist, who are now relatively powerless. Publicly shame them and make them social pariahs

How to stop systematic racism?

Pass widespread socially democrat policies at every level of government, ramp up civil rights enforcement to guarantee equal participation and protect under the law, pay economic reparations to groups affected by systemic racism.

Make people like the bigots you support powerless to infected cruelty to minorities.

And the racist and racist supporters of racist. Publicly shame them and make them social pariahs

I get what you mean and I'm for it BUT I
Still don't see how that makes your next door neighbor that's racist not be racist anymore.

I just dont see how Unicorn can say this whole we are on the same team nonsense. People are generally are NOT gonna just fall in line with Trump and his Folks. That whole section has been as dismissive, dysfunctional and disrespectful to anyone who is not a middle america white and even then they are not helpful.

You talk about how they are gonna look at Americans like we are Crazy. All I can say is what do you expect with all the nonsense from the Good Ole Party. People loved us under Obama and now we much farther in the sitter then EVER before. Still I highly doubt anyone who isn't on white or on government business will be seen as a "Team Player" overseas.

publicly shame anyone who thinks it's ok to accept racism as a fact of life.

You can do that now . Everyone has cameras in their pockets including you . Do you go recording racists in public? And how would that cure that person's mindset from not being racist anymore ?

I get what you mean and I'm for it BUT I
Still don't see how that makes your next door neighbor that's racist not be racist anymore.
That's not the ******* point

The point is to install and just society, both economically and socially. You can still be as big of a bigot as you want but you don't get to have the power to inflict harm on minority communities and other marginalized groups.

Racism might always live on, but the system of white supremacy dies. Systemic inequality stops. Systematic oppress ends.

I am talking on a macro scale. Not changing the opinion of every bigot.

The problem with people like you and your team is that you not only hold vile opinions about minorities, but you act on them, and our socioeconomic system gives you the power to get results.

I like how this fool admittedly votes for the candidate that will enrich him and then turns it on everyone else to come up with ways to stop racism.
Racism ain't going away brahs, so its cool for me to endorse some white supremacy for a lil ole tax cut

But don't you dare call me awful. That is unfair :rolleyes

You can do that now . Everyone has cameras in their pockets including you . Do you go recording racists in public? And how would that cure that person's mindset from not being racist anymore ?
you're oversimplifying this. goal is not to go around changing individuals.

this is a systemic issue and sure we can't change the hearts of every racist but we can a) provide government protections for minorities, b) change the dominant culture and what is socially acceptable. these things take time and the goal if for the next generation to be better. the prior generation would've never elected a black president, and the generation before that didn't want to share water fountains or schools with blacks. think bigger.

That's not the ****ing point

The point is to install and just society, both economically and socially. You can still be as big of a bigot as you want but you don't get to have the power to inflict harm on minority communities and other marginalized groups.

Racism might always live on, but the system of white supremacy dies. Systemic inequality stops. Systematic oppress ends.

I am talking on a macro scale. Not changing the opinion of every bigot.

The problem with people like you and your team is that you not only hold vile opinions about minorities, but you act on them, and our socioeconomic system gives you the power to get results.

I respect your opinion and I'm willing to change my stance towards racism with the proper insights and facts. I am Pakistani and Filipino so I look " of color " I've seen racism towards me and others and I went to them racial rallies here in the bay area but after all that nothing has changed in this country. I just see a lot more racists coming out . Heck some of the people I knew came out being racist it just gave me an option to not want to deal with them anymore if it bothered me that much.

I respect your opinion and I'm willing to change my stance towards racism with the proper insights and facts. I am Pakistani and Filipino so I look " of color " I've seen racism towards me and others and I went to them racial rallies here in the bay area but after all that nothing has changed in this country. I just see a lot more racists coming out . Heck some of the people I knew came out being racist it just gave me an option to not want to deal with them anymore if it bothered me that much.
Racial Rallies arent gonna change a Racist opinion much. Especially in a Diverse city in the bay. The rallies likely that are honestly mostly to try and get Politicians to do what Rusty wants to do. Make Social Safety nets.

Also the President you wanna stand behind has emboldened Racist, Clansmen and Nazis to that coming out and running for Office. We have them winning GOP primaries making it where people have to Vote for the Nazi if they wanna vote down party lines. The whole GOP has been shaped in his image now and its gonna stay that for a while.

At least with Social Safety net's these people have no power to harm others.

We tried wearing the same jerseys, but the nazis always ruin it: Brown shirts, white polos.

HWDc5s9.jpg

Then il say it again , If you're not with us at 1-15 then don't come back to us when we're 16-0 and winning the superbowl and on top of the world again .
My dude...
WWII put the US at the top of the world, when it was the only industrialized country to be spared from war damage. Now that your guy has pissed away US soft power, the USA at the top is not happening again anytime soon.

How about you take some time off from this thread and do some reading on basic macroeconomics, political history and philosophy to vaccinate yourself against charlatans like the guy you've been supporting because of tax "breaks"?

Back
Top Bottom