***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's why I wanted to see where it went. Thread was gonna be To Catch A Predator status :lol:
:lol: :rofl:

Meth caught that man TitaniumTea like...

200w.webp

Thread was jokes.

“I agree with everything conservative and republican ......... but I’m not”

Then you have the random throwing out of consistently false information

And then you top it off with half stepping trump support

Last edited:
Thread was jokes.

“I agree with everything conservative and republican ......... but I’m not”

Then you have throw random throwing out of consistently false information

And then you top it off with half stepping trump support

I liked when the story of Kavanaugh hiring a bunch of women was likened to a Charlie's Angels scenario

I swear certain folks actually started to like Kavanaugh more when he was accused of a sex crime

Permanent ban?
what do you think.gif

Is it just me or are tweets not loading again on mobile?
If you tap on the missing tweets in these posts, you'll notice that they're no longer available on Twitter:
https://niketalk.com/threads/official-political-discussion-thread.509493/page-5331#post-30700190
https://niketalk.com/threads/official-political-discussion-thread.509493/page-5331#post-30700892
https://niketalk.com/threads/official-political-discussion-thread.509493/page-5332#post-30701036

We can't load what isn't there.

If you come across a tweet that doesn't load, and you CAN click through the link and see content, let us know.
Inconsistent loading issues would be characterized by differences in performance based on connection speed, or embedded content loading on some page views, but not others. We can't always resolve these, as they can depend on the connection speed of the service on which the embedded content is hosted, as well as the connection speed used to access that service (e.g. poor performance from a mobile device with limited network coverage.)
Flawed embed code would result in issues with ALL such content.

And people wonder how conservatives keep winning these elections.:smh::smh: Those old mfers vote in droves! it's crazy the amount of the young people you see complain about certain policies and show no interest in voting in the local or national elections.

I liked when the story of Kavanaugh hiring a bunch of women was likened to a Charlie's Angels scenario

I swear certain folks actually started to like Kavanaugh more when he was accused of a sex crime
That’s the contrarian mindset. Willing to side and fight against anything for no reason

https://electrek.co/2018/10/10/republican-bill-end-federal-tax-credit-for-electric-car/

Need to grab the 530e before this passes

Not sure if the credit can be used on leases, but going to check.
nice car. getting a fat credit for my prius back in the day was really nice. sad that they want to do away with that credit. seems like the majority of things the GOP does with regards to the environment ranges from slightly short-sighted to potentially disastrous. the trump administration’s stance on climate change is actually my biggest beef with them.

And people wonder how conservatives keep winning these elections.:smh::smh: Those old mfers vote in droves! it's crazy the amount of the young people you see complain about certain policies and show no interest in voting in the local or national elections.

Pisses me off because these are the age groups who whine the most about things.

nice car. getting a fat credit for my prius back in the day was really nice. sad that they want to do away with that credit. seems like the majority of things the GOP does with regards to the environment ranges from slightly short-sighted to potentially disastrous. the trump administration’s stance on climate change is actually my biggest beef with them.

Yea, definitely going to miss the credit. I understand their goal, but I think I probably agree with you generally re: environment.

Like posted a few pages back. Elections have consequences.

If you don’t vote, play that both parties are the same crap, do that purity test nonsense with dem candidates who likely align with most your views, or take your ball and go home because the candidate you wanted isn’t on the ballot, then you need to shut the **** up about Trump and quit whining.

I got a few friends on social media who won’t shut up about Trump, Brett Kavanaugh etc but have every excuse in the book as to why they won’t vote. It’s maddening.

Back
Top Bottom