***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If you say "echo chamber" seriously it's an excuse for more anti-intellectualism. Like you can't defend your opposition to the popular, logical, ethical and moral answer so let's just dismiss it.
It’s one thing to have everyone just tag along with random things for the sake of just doing so, but you’d like to think when it comes to rape, sexual abuse, racism, etc it SHOULD be an “echo chamber”. Secondly “well thats still not good enough for me” or “agree to disagree” isn’t an argument, it’s admiring you just don’t want to hear it even after being wrong .

If you say "echo chamber" seriously it's an excuse for more anti-intellectualism. Like you can't defend your opposition to the popular, logical, ethical and moral answer so let's just dismiss it.
I would consider something like r/the_donald an echo chamber. I don't post in that subreddit because I think it's an echo chamber.

Why do you think they are trying to undermine the Hague?

They want the best of both of their world: to be able to enjoy their bigotry and thirst for a return to Jim Crow at home, and to be able to party in the Caribbean. Problem is, they won't be able to travel where they can be arrested and put on trial for crimes against humanity once those charges are pressed.

So surreal lol

20181011_121757.jpg

"we don't have 13 floors do we...?"

giphy.gif

This is the end for me fellas I can't keep this up anymore. I can't say anything about what we just saw. The levels we saw, my eyes can't unsee. Kanye is an American Hero and right. I was on the edge of my seat hearing him recap the Adidas deal and telling the media to use a 5 second delay. He earned a PRESIDENTIAL Medal of Freedom today.

"we don't have 13 floors do we...?"

giphy.gif

This brings up an interesting topic. While a lot of people gloss over Kanye's comments re: 13th amendment, he makes a valid argument. As written, it allows for slavery via mass incarceration. Any thoughts on this?

A mentally ill drug addict music producer shouting about issues he doesn't even kind of understand is who our president sought to entertain on the topic of prison reform.....

Bruh it really might be the end of days.

Last edited:
Seems no one wants to actually discuss the merits of the proposition re: 13th amendment. Or address the merits of cyclical dependency that has been created in communities of people that look like me. Nor the devastating affects of gang violence, mass incarceration, and the school-to-prison pipeline.

Instead...

He crazy... eff Kanye... Butter biscuits... Someone in here even wished he died in the same manner his mother did etc etc etc

Good grief

Back
Top Bottom