***Official Political Discussion Thread***

These witnesses :lol:

Meadows: If you shared this with all these entities, why are you refusing to share this with Congress and the American people?
Witness: Well are you gonna prosecute the Clintons and pay us the whistleblower compensation?

Agent Orange is going to go out like Al Capone

How can he think this is a good idea? It's one thing to put your associates in these positions? Family tho?

I'm rolling with the theory that he didn't want to win the presidency at this point.

I always thought his main job was to not concede and sow mistrust or chaos after the election.

My top 3 Chief of Staff Candidates.

1. whywesteppin whywesteppin
2. Barron Trump
3. Sherrif Clarke
tenor (1).gif

What an honor. I am in!

It will be my honor to serve the president.

I will serve him the best Diet Coke.
I will serve him double cheeseburgers.
I will serve him well-done steaks, with ketchup.

I have an idea to open a 24-hour McDonalds in the White House, another aboard Air Force One, and a third in Mal-a-lago. I believe these ideas will win me the job to serve my master, Donald J Trump.

That said, I completely understand if he should choose the Barron or the Sheriff instead. I am but a humble coal miner.

tenor (1).gif

What an honor. I am in!

I have an idea to open a 24-hour McDonalds in the White House, another aboard Air Force One, and a third in Mal-a-lago. I believe these ideas will win me the job to serve my master, Donald J Trump.

That said, I completely understand if he should choose the Barron or the Sheriff instead. I am but a humble coal miner.

This is the type of go getter attitude that made Goal Gang the juggernaut that it is. Barron is too young and Sheriff Clarke is best suited to implement #SmashMouthPolitics on fake news and libs. We need a steady hand advising our President Elect as he deals with WITCH CRAFT, WITCH HUNTS AND SANDWITCHES.

This kinda contradicts what he said, right?

Am I the only one who hears lines from Hamilton with every new headline?

"Trump was in the room where it happened, the room where it happened, the room where it happened."

Pelosi to Trump on the wall: "you don't have the votes, you don't have the votes. Aha-ha-ha ha, You’re gonna need congressional approval and you don’t have the votes"

"In the room", "in the building "... as much as they go after his cronies they're still a little scared and hesitant to really say what it is.

This is the type of go getter attitude that made Goal Gang the juggernaut that it is. Barron is too young and Sheriff Clarke is best suited to implement #SmashMouthPolitics on fake news and libs. We need a steady hand advising our President Elect as he deals with WITCH CRAFT, WITCH HUNTS AND SANDWITCHES.
1000% agreed. I am uniquely qualified to deal with these witches as I have watched all 7 seasons of Sabrina and I memorized all the words to the theme song for Bewitched.

These libbie witches will have nowhere to run or hide. Witch hunting season is OPEN.

tenor (1).gif

What an honor. I am in!

So you’re just gonna steal the ideas from Richie Rich?

Back
Top Bottom