***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I really hope not. Despite Trump being a complete ****ing idiot, 2020 is still gonna be an uphill battle. A purity pissing contest is only gonna hurt the Dems.
The primary is gonna get ugly. I think everyone is gonna have to get ready for that. I think the key is how certain groups deal with their preferred candidate losing.

"Because you have the right to have a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position."

oooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

In other words "If you want someone to kiss your dumb*** and be your yesman you better find someone else cause I aint the one **** you im out"

The sooner Bernie drops out, the faster the primary process will go.
see this is where i think dems will shoot themselves in the foot
they know folks gonna go heavy on the dems next election
but they gonna claw and **** on each other
instead of using the opportunity to get good will
if they came together
they could take over
and everyone get a turn for generations to come
but instead they gonna be tripping over themselves
to get a top spot
gonna be their undoing :smh:

Amen! If we cant have #DaWall then the libs cant have their #handouts!
Da Wall
D Wall
D Wall, OK?
D Wall, K?
dwalk

tenor.gif

I see trump now bowing out and claiming America isn’t good enough for him anymore come 2020 in fear for the Saudi prince having his family turned into door mats for outing their plan

"Because you have the right to have a Secretary of Defense whose views are better aligned with yours on these and other subjects, I believe it is right for me to step down from my position."

oooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't agree with him here but I understand it. Duty should be more to country than the whims of the President.

I really hope not. Despite Trump being a complete ****ing idiot, 2020 is still gonna be an uphill battle. A purity pissing contest is only gonna hurt the Dems.

Really wish there was a "one and done" policy when it comes to running for President. No Bernie, no Biden, no Hillary.

Who was the last person to actually bounce back from a primary or general election loss and become president? Bush Sr in 88? I'm damn near 30 and it literally hasn't happened in my lifetime, no clue why ppl think that's gonna be the formula in an era where ppls attention span is 5 seconds long.

Back
Top Bottom