***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You showed TREMENDOUS #GROWTH when you defended Roy Moore to the bitter end.

I defended due process, and will continue to defend it. Historically, the erosion of due process has not worked out well for people that look like me.

The reimbursement was reported in the 2017 disclosures.

President's often leave things off of disclosures, often resulting in fines.

Here is one such example:

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784
Your example is a campaign finance violation.

If Trump willfully ommitted that disclosure from the financial disclosure he released in 2017, that's a different crime. Why does this need to be explained to a lawyer...?

And according to the SDNY prosecutors, Cohen was reimbursed for $420,000 in 2017 in monthly installments of $35k checks.
Trump's 2018 financial disclosure only listed the reimbursement as ranging between $101,000 to $250,000.

Last edited:
Excellent misrepresentation of what was said.

In an effort to assist:

view·point
/ˈvyo͞oˌpoint/
noun
noun: viewpoint; plural noun: viewpoints
  1. another term for point of view.

point of view
noun
noun: point of view; plural noun: points of view
  1. a particular attitude or way of considering a matter.
    "I'm trying to get Matthew to change his point of view"
    synonyms: opinion, view, belief, attitude, feeling, sentiment, way of thinking, way of looking at it, thoughts, ideas More
    • the position from which something or someone is observed.
    • "certain aspects are not visible from a single point of view"

I defended due process, and will continue to defend it. Historically, the erosion of due process has not worked out well for people that look like me.

Because of the power structure that exists, evolved and is perpetuated by people like DT and old white dudes that make up the GOP.

trump-letter-19890501.jpg

The reimbursement was reported in the 2017 disclosures.

President's often leave things off of disclosures, often resulting in fines.

Here is one such example:

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784

Oh please, the Obama campaign missed a 48 hour deadline to report $1,000 or more contributions before the election cutoff because they got a late rush of campaign contributions. Trump was actively hiding the contributions. Don't equate the two situations.

Oh please, the Obama campaign missed a 48 hour deadline to report $1,000 or more contributions before the election cutoff because they got a late rush of campaign contributions. Trump was actively hiding the contributions. Don't equate the two situations.
Also omitted numerous payments for sex from ladies that looked like his daughter (his words) and payments from other countries. Some of those payments actually being sex

Important tidbits

In an effort to assist:

view·point
/ˈvyo͞oˌpoint/
noun
noun: viewpoint; plural noun: viewpoints
  1. another term for point of view.

point of view
noun
noun: point of view; plural noun: points of view
  1. a particular attitude or way of considering a matter.
    "I'm trying to get Matthew to change his point of view"
    synonyms: opinion, view, belief, attitude, feeling, sentiment, way of thinking, way of looking at it, thoughts, ideas More
    • the position from which something or someone is observed.
    • "certain aspects are not visible from a single point of view"
Ah, my mistake. I guess I assumed you were talking about viewpoints as they pertain to the topic of politics.

You were just painting yourself as a victim anyway you could.

Breh defending due process for the folks that selectively believe in it :lol:

Stockholm Syndrome
3D288206-D706-4CA7-BE43-F51A454299AF.png
No one ever suggested ridding the system of due process, it's just a convenient talking point for this guy to misrepresent views.

Believing Roy Moore committing acts of sexual assault is not the same as stating someone should be sent to jail on allegations alone.

But he knows that, he's just trolling.

Your example is a campaign finance violation.

If Trump willfully ommitted that disclosure from the financial disclosure he released in 2017, that's a different crime. Why does this need to be explained to a lawyer...?

And according to the SDNY prosecutors, Cohen was reimbursed for $420,000 in 2017 in monthly installments of $35k checks.
Trump's 2018 financial disclosure only listed the reimbursement as ranging between $101,000 to $250,000.

Does not. You are again talking about "ifs."

I agree that if he committed a crime, then he committed a crime.

No one ever suggested ridding the system of due process, it's just a convenient talking point for this guy to misrepresent views.

Believing Roy Moore committing acts of sexual assault is not the same as stating someone should be sent to jail on allegations alone.

I'm not trolling at all. Believing someone committed acts of sexual assault and are thus disqualified for a certain position, based merely on allegations is, indeed, an erosion of due process.

But you know that, you're just trolling.

Implying that I condone sexual assault, rape, and/or pedophilia is just a convenient talking point for you to misrepresent views.

If Roy Moore did what he was accused of, then it is disgusting. The fact that the "if it is true" caveat is conveniently ignored is the real nonsense.

The Roy Moore thing is when a couple people went on block. His whole town outed him, hand written sexual evidence, multiple families, entire schools, entire malls..... “he didn’t go to jail did he??” Becuase going to jail is the end all be all to everything....... becuase we’ve never seen police shoot innocent people and not go to jail....

Back
Top Bottom