***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ted nugent did an interview at a radio station when i was really young. i worked across the street and went over there and he signed my skateboard. he told me the board would go 100x faster after he signed it and made this air guitar gesture :lol:

Just further proof how racist our government is, regardless of party. The idea of a Democratic Governor wearing KKK garb in a graduate med school yearbook photo is :lol:

He needs to resign, get all these clowns out of here.

Will bookers candidancy be riddled with rumors of him being gay ?

Personally id vote for the man.

But being that this is politcs and policy is rarely given presidence over character/ moral makeup, i wonder how that will play.

The man has never had a “family” and how can merica trust such a “selfish”lifestyle.

The current president has cheated on every single wife he has had (3), has at least 1 child out of wedlock and we know he has had money paid to women to keep them quiet

Yeah but hes a man in the traditional sense.
So women rock with it. But will swingers/indo’s in 2020, i fair the older and more religious of the bunch, vote for a man with no wife and no kids.

Now this buffoon of a president broke all rules and image of what a president should symbolize. But how many molds has he broken? Now all this is surface level ****, none of it substance. But it is a realistic issue.

My first thought was that Booker was gay too, but the guy is dating Rosario Dawson. As a former D1 football player, he may have credibility with some of the moderates. Also would like to see him call Trump a fat, out of shape, p.o.s..

I think America is ready for a gay president.

For the sake of argument, let's say Booker is gay and becomes president. I want him to act all manly throughout the campaign:

giphy.gif

but once he's in the White House I want him to go full flamboyant, every minute, every day, just to mess with the ultra-conservatives in the country:

ThankfulSourAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
I didn’t get a chance to read it through but what’s this mess about the Trump administration thinking about to pulling back from the nuclear treaty with Russia?

That video that was posted that i cant even press play to and this hurts me deep.

I want to stay informed but i cant hear/read these stories. Too much feels.

Well as some fine people in this thread said. It’s looks like a summer camp it’s all fine.

The people making excuses for these atrocities are worse than the actual guilty who perpetrated these policies.

Ain’t nothing to talk about. You either ride with them or you don’t. If you do then accept it and parade it around for the world to see so you can be dealt with in public or continue to hide like a *****

The current president has cheated on every single wife he has had (3), has at least 1 child out of wedlock and we know he has had money paid to women to keep them quiet
Didn't Newt divorce his wife while she was bedridden with cancer or some ****? He still gets radio invites to peddle his antisocial views about politics. I have more respect for someone who recognizes that they are not about to commit to one person and live accordingly than people who readily abandon their partners the moment the "sickness" part of their vows occurs, and the GOP is full of them.

Back
Top Bottom