***Official Political Discussion Thread***

And yet I rarely find myself in your position of being called ignorant all the time on here. Maybe it's because I like to do actual research and attempt to further educate myself. Unlike you I will also gladly concede if I am wrong.
Part of learning is admitting when you're wrong and being open to being educated.
"All da way right" may have been an exaggeration, depends on how you define it. You would be considered far-right over here.
What I do know is that you're certainly not a centrist, despite insisting on pretending that you are. Still not sure why. You're quite obviously somewhere on the right political spectrum, though for whatever reason you continue to deny that.

I would also note the irony of you of all people telling someone to sit this one out due to location. It has been well established ]that you live in a sheltered bubble and have trouble comprehending and/or making a well informed opinion on matters that reach further than da heights.

Living in bubble? What do you think you are living in Belgium??? :rofl: you sir are a clown. Go make a difference in your country and stop trying to "learn or research about ours" :smh:

Last edited:
And yet I rarely find myself in your position of being called ignorant all the time on here. Maybe it's because I like to do actual research and attempt to further educate myself. Unlike you I will also gladly concede if I am wrong.
Part of learning is admitting when you're wrong and being open to being educated.
"All da way right" may have been an exaggeration, depends on how you define it. You would be considered far-right over here.
What I do know is that you're certainly not a centrist, despite insisting on pretending that you are. Still not sure why. You're quite obviously somewhere on the right political spectrum, though for whatever reason you continue to deny that.

I would also note the irony of you of all people telling someone to sit this one out due to location. It has been well established ]that you live in a sheltered bubble and have trouble comprehending and/or making a well informed opinion on matters that reach further than da heights.

Living in bubble? What do you think you are living in Belgium??? :rofl: you sir are a clown. Go make a difference in your country and stop trying to "learn or research about ours" :smh:
This man has had it :lol:

He's not wrong, though.

Some of you come off wildly ignorant when you tell Columbia he can't take part in this discussion because he's from Belgium.

In a lot of cases, outside opinions are more valuable that our own biased opinions. On top of that, how many times have I seen someone like ninjahood try to debate someone who clearly has an expertise in the topic. The irony in that alone is enough to knock me out of my seat.
laugh.gif

I mean, if we really want to start adding qualifications to joining in this discussion, there's a bunch of people here who would be excluded from both sides of the argument. That shouldn't matter, but when you don't have a real argument and you're grasping at straws, this is what you get. Someone trying to tell someone else their opinion doesn't matter because of some sort of imaginary prerequisite.

Last edited:
Dude went on the breakfast club and killer mike was there like a body guard. Clinton went up there solo by contrast.

i doubt hill goes anywhere solo

just cause no one was it camera shot with her, doesn't mean as former first lady, she isn't flanked by ss

Last edited:
I didn't know Bill Burr was Huell's partner until after BB despite watching BB religiously when it was airing. :lol:

Last edited:

Literally telling someone not to be informed/educate themselves about a topic(s) they want to discuss :smh: :lol:

No wonder you are voting for Drumpf :rofl:

:lol:

seems homeboy more worried about my position in da political spectrum than his country's airport getting blown to smithereens...

:smh:

da whole European political spectrum is to da left of da United States, so you need to recalibrate your abacus when it comes to what you think an American Centrist/independent is.

Comparing the entire European political spectrum to the US doesn't make sense because there are no rigid "European politics".

Europe is made of multiple countries and has like twice the people the US has.

Comparing the entire European political spectrum to the US doesn't make sense because there are no rigid "European politics".

The question is has Ninjahood even been to Europe and visited the countries there?
Because for sure I know East Europe is different from the West.
And West European countries are actually not that allied as you would think.
Then again I'm American

which da vast majority of them are under da EU, which IS left of da United States.

surprised none of u made a #Brexit thread yet...

Everyone knows European politics are far to the left of the US. It's always been that way, if you don't know that it's on you.

And it's why Europe is on the downward spiral. If we keep electing leftists we will suffer the same fate.

:lol:

seems homeboy more worried about my position in da political spectrum than his country's airport getting blown to smithereens...

:smh:

da whole European political spectrum is to da left of da United States, so you need to recalibrate your abacus when it comes to what you think an American Centrist/independent is.
But according to your logic, anything you say about Europe is null and void since you've never been here.
I also wasn't aware I can't care about my own country and discuss/learn about another country at the same time. I'm unable to work/attend college for now due to my chronic illness and can't perform much physical activity so I have plenty of spare time to spend on NT. I find the US interesting and what happens in the US can affect us over here to some extent so it's good to stay in touch with what's going on in America.

Europe as a whole has a wide variety of cultures and political leadership but overall I would agree that we're generally left of the US political spectrum. Extreme-right is on the rise though.

Last edited:
Everyone knows European politics are far to the left of the US. It's always been that way, if you don't know that it's on you.

And it's why Europe is on the downward spiral. If we keep electing leftists we will suffer the same fate.

Europe is already going down the toilet. Give it 5 to 10 years more :rolleyes

The question is has Ninjahood even been to Europe and visited the countries there?
Because for sure I know East Europe is different from the West.
And West European countries are actually not that allied as you would think.
Then again I'm American

Stop trying to learn about other countries and cultures.

lol

which da vast majority of them are under da EU, which IS left of da United States.

surprised none of u made a #Brexit thread yet...

It would make more sense to say "many European countries are more liberal than the United States" but even that is an unfair assessment.

Them back country Alabama towns aren't as liberal as say, San Francisco or the heart Atlanta. You can make these comparisons for countries and cities in Europe too.

You also seem like you're basing what you're saying on things you see surface level via our news media. If you look deeper, things are not the way people imagine they are in all of those "liberal" and progressive European countries.

Last edited:
^i don't see the problem with learning about other countries and its cultures

I mean that's why our country failed in the Iraq war because we couldn't understand the difference between Shiite and Sunni

Colombia may sound clueless at times but that doesn't mean he deserves to get shut out of this thread for trying to understand

Stop trying to learn about other countries and cultures.

lol
It would make more sense to say "many European countries are more liberal than the United States" but even that is an unfair assessment.

Them back country Alabama towns aren't as liberal as say, San Francisco or the heart Atlanta. You can make these comparisons for countries and cities in Europe too.

You also seem like you're basing what you're saying on things you see surface level via our news media. If you look deeper, things are not the way people imagine they are in all of those "liberal" and progressive European countries.
An example of a fundamental difference would be education and healthcare. I'll use Belgium as the example here. We have low-cost higher education (tuition for the top university is capped at €880/year and can be as low as €120) and universal healthcare. Those are seen as basic human rights here no matter the political stance. In the US those ideas are rather controversial it seems and are mainly pushed for by the democrats, at least to my knowledge.

Last edited:
I don't either, I was making fun of dude on the previous page. With all the information available to us, it's stupid not to learn about other cultures and people at this point.

There are clueless Americans posting in this thread, and I also don't think they should be shut out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom