***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I remember the last time Ninja was this confident regarding something involving the government

He was running around saying the Supreme Court would uphold DOMA. And he could not wait until that day.

When it didn't happen, he magically stopped bringing up the issue of same sex marriage all together.

I hope this election is a repeat of those events
Ninja is against same sex marriage? Hm, how surprising 
laugh.gif

Ninja is against same sex marriage? Hm, how surprising 
laugh.gif

Lmao yo son is a DR bigot.

It's like finding out MJ took PEDs, nah not really but yea.
Dude is a conservative. He's never been shy about that fact. I've never seen him gay bash, he just does not support homosexual marriage. I don't think being anti-gay marriage is the same as being anti-gay. 

I think the narrative that Bernie Sanders didn't get his message out to black people is bull. Plenty of black people voted for Bernie Sanders.

The only black people that truly supported Bernie Sanders were Killer Mike and ninjahood ninjahood ......and neither are in good standing with the black community currently. You cant go anymore within the Democratic Party if you don't have the black vote.....which is why Bernie Sanders is on the outside looking in as it pertains to the Democratic nomination, which sounds good to me.

Killer Mike isn't in good standing with the black community? What happened? Serious question.
I think he stanned to hard for Bernie for some people's tastes. I will admit at times it did seem awkward. Sort of like Bernie thought he needed a "hood pass" to talk to black people. Dude went on the breakfast club and killer mike was there like a body guard. Clinton went up there solo by contrast.

I personally dont see why that would put him in bad standing with anyone tho...just seems like a loyal supporter doing his part in his own way.

Ninja is against same sex marriage? Hm, how surprising :lol:

Dude is a conservative. He's never been shy about that fact. I've never seen him gay bash, he just does not support homosexual marriage. I don't think being anti-gay marriage is the same as being anti-gay. 

Ninja adamantly claims he is not a conservative though.

Hogwash about killer Mike, dude has given more gems to the community in recent years than anyone. From music to activism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninja is against same sex marriage? Hm, how surprising :lol:

Ninja adamantly claims he is not a conservative though.

im not, its that democrats are soooooooooooo left these days i aint messing with their over regulations & overt identity politics...

goin all da way left is as ridiculous as going all da way right.

im not, its that democrats are soooooooooooo left these days i aint messing with their over regulations & overt identity politics...

You are by all means "all da way right" though

boy you in Europe, u never seen what a real right winger looks like :lol:

sit this one out.

Far right ideology is on the rise in Europe though due to all the refugees. And the far right leaders love da Donald.

Hell Belgium has right wing extremists groups just hanging out there :lol:

Far right in Europe = opposing national and cultural suicide.

Also includes terrorism, xenophobia, racism, immigration opposition, and neo-nazism/facism.

I guess you could say they just want to make Europe great again.

Last edited:

boy you in Europe, u never seen what a real right winger looks like :lol:

sit this one out.

Far right ideology is on the rise in Europe though due to all the refugees. And the far right leaders love da Donald.

Hell Belgium has right wing extremists groups just hanging out there :lol:

thats because da EU basically crapped on itself with da hoards of refugees have inundated them with mayhem.

but either this Belgium cat naive at his own far right extremists callin me all da way right, or he just aloof and oblivious on anything not uber liberal.

Hogwash about killer Mike, dude has giving more gems to the community in recent years than anyone. From music to activism.

Facts.

Seriously :lol:,dude didn't just come out of nowhere for this election. Its jist that a lot of his views aligned with Bern. He's been preaching black empowerment for years in the community which I find it weird how Mr Champ is clowning him :rofl:. Supporting Bern has thrown all that activism and advocacy out the window huh? :rolleyes

Funny thing is in any other context I bet that'd be considered tap dancing according to him :lol:

Last edited:
Ninja calling someone naive because he believes they don't know what is going on outside the location they live in :rofl: :rofl:

It is like the pot calling the kettle Dominican

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom