***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A46F1CA3-C788-442E-9A1C-A854087BA5C2.jpeg

It’ll be quite a while until all trucking gets replaced by technology.

First the technology has to come into existence and it has to become cheap enough to be worth using on a large scale. The big wildcard will be jurisprudence around the accidents that will happen.
If courts decide that any time a driverless truck crashes, the company is liable, it would be a long time until it became economically feasible to replace human driven vehicles with driverless vehicles.

That’s the thing. If a truck driver kills someone now he gets sued and the company gets sued.

Company gets off, driver goes to jail and loses everything becasue he doesn’t have much to begin with. A billion dollar company has a lot more to loose.

Yeah, laws in robotic automotive driving will be taxing these people some way. Cost might not be there. Insurance per vehicle will be ridiculous. What about speeding, etc? we’re just not there yet from a legal perspective. Maybe if we had lawyers that made fries for a living things could get salt, I mean solved

Ever since we went into war against misc side-by-side, I knew you would be a reliable coalrade to the end. You showed up to the fight wearing the shirt below and with coal dust coming out your nostrils. I know you're going to destroy Rusty just as bad s Tomi did when she dumped him at Thanksgiving dinner.

10_4111_web__27151.1524675169.500.659.jpg

:pimp:

Ahh the good old days, when you had a problem with someone you beat them with your double ended dildo and hacked their bank account.

It was an honor to fight with you in that epic battle and many others.

Sad to say I lost that wolf shirt but it’s not forgotten, I know It’s resting in the coal mine along with jblackcat and jas. They are all smiling down on us brother.

Yeah, laws in robotic automotive driving will be taxing these people some way. Cost might not be there. Insurance per vehicle will be ridiculous. What about speeding, etc? we’re just not there yet from a legal perspective. Maybe if we had lawyers that made fries for a living things could get salt, I mean solved
Insurance for autonomous vehicles will be drastically lower than the costs for insurance now. The problem is getting insurers to take a leap of faith into insuring this technology, which will take several years of data collection from private entities that take on most or all of the risk themselves (self insuring).

Ahh the good old days, when you had a problem with someone you beat them with your double ended dildo and hacked their bank account.

It was an honor to fight with you in that epic battle and many others.

Sad to say I lost that wolf shirt but it’s not forgotten, I know It’s resting in the coal mine along with jblackcat and jas. They are all smiling down on us brother.
One last time, let's go to war with the libs, for old time's sake.

155124600672599.gif

And when they don’t white people like my mom send the kids to private school anyway. Either way we have a step ahead as immigrants even. Can’t lie. I honestly never thought this way before i got in the professional world as much, but when I see it first hand during on campus hiring meetings when we have a consensus you can’t deny it anymore.
Literally one of the main reasons for becoming successful (to most of my peers) is finding a good school for your kids.

If capitalist had to pay the wage worker the full value of their labor and then had to pay people (disproportionately women) for the unwaged, domestic and reproductive labor and then they had to pay back descendants of the enslaved people whose unwaged, coerced labor ultimately generated trillions in accumulated capital, no capitalist would turn a profit and the system of capitalism would collapse. That is a feature, not a big BTW. It also means that any reparations program, that would allow capitalists enterprises (especially old, financial services companies) to survive and remain profitable, is paying out far too little.
Come on, the US government, and not private companies should foot the bill.

In relation to the deplorablecscum threatening cohen, this has been going around...
Matt Gaetz is a licensed attorney in Florida. His Bar Number is 48962. He violated 18 U.S.C. § 1512. He could be charged with a felony for witness tampering but this is also grounds for disbarment. Feel free call the Florida Bar and file an official complaint. The number is 1-866-352-0707.

You can report ethics violations here.
https://oce.house.gov/contact-us/make-a-submission

This POS has been arrested 7 times for DUI & nothings happened to him...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom