***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Meth gonna clip you as soon as he checks dat IP address.

At least let us know you are doing ok and trying to stay sober. People were legit concerned about you when you got clipped.

There is no collusion indictment. So it is, in fact, a dud.
That's an interesting standard.

If it was your belief that there had been no Russian interference in the 2016 election, and that no wrongdoing had occurred within either the Trump campaign or the Trump administration, insistence on a "collusion indictment" (when it is also your position that "collusion is not a crime"), would seem like a pitifully low bar.

Whatever happened to "the soft bigotry of low expectations"?

:nerd::smh: I’m not Timid
michael-cohen-poster-948.jpg

I am on something else in regard to racism, and if it is possible for white people to change.
I personally do not think so. The system will not allow it. Part of that system is the abrahamic faiths. White privilege makes it damned near impossible for white people to know any other way of being, other than being white. Level the playing field, and I am certain that many of them would be wiped out, thus the numbers pointing to the browning of america. This is a reality that many whites fear, and is the motivation for Trump and all the other white leaders who want to close down borders. Using that fear as a method of control, White supremacy isn't going down without a fight. It seems from all of the terrorist acts being committed by White nationalists, that war has already begun.
I’m gonna keep it a buck fam. I don’t really know how to interpret half of this.

I would just say that I disagree with the assessment that people’s views and ideologies are incapable of changing. Certainly the social order is capable of changing—that reality is not disputable. To what extent ideological change must precede changes in the social order or vice verse is an interesting question. But they both are capable of and do change. I mean, we don’t have chattel slavery anymore, nor do we have Jim Crow. And the ideology of white supremacy has certainly not disappeared, the notion that there’s no difference in the way that people think about race today vs. two hundred years ago—or even sixty years ago—is preposterous. That said, I don’t know if you’re necessarily making that case, because I’m not exactly sure what case you’re making, so if I’m off-base here my bad :lol:

That's an interesting standard.

If it was your belief that there had been no Russian interference in the 2016 election, and that no wrongdoing had occurred within either the Trump campaign or the Trump administration, insistence on a "collusion indictment" (when it is also your position that "collusion is not a crime"), would seem like a pitifully low bar.

Whatever happened to "the soft bigotry of low expectations"?

michael-cohen-poster-948.jpg

Timid when he got exposed.

1249287503_ice_cube.gif

I’m gonna keep it a buck fam. I don’t really know how to interpret half of this.

I would just say that I disagree with the assessment that people’s views and ideologies are incapable of changing. Certainly the social order is capable of changing—that reality is not disputable. To what extent ideological change must precede changes in the social order or vice verse is an interesting question. But they both are capable of and do change. I mean, we don’t have chattel slavery anymore, nor do we have Jim Crow. And the ideology of white supremacy has certainly not disappeared, the notion that there’s no difference in the way that people think about race today vs. two hundred years ago—or even sixty years ago—is preposterous. That said, I don’t know if you’re necessarily making that case, because I’m not exactly sure what case you’re making, so if I’m off-base here my bad :lol:

Hey, I am on something else, the spiritual side of things. I see things a bit differently due to the exploration of what is truly behind all of this. I am not here to try and convince anyone here to try this or that, in the attempt to convert anyone of any way of thought or belief. But I can say that as soon as Jesus shows up where he was never heard of before, then all of a sudden the people who are introduced suddenly become oppressed, with the women losing their stature of the spiritual stronghold. As soon as that does happen, a people of a lighter hue come through, and then dominate a culture that may have been thriving before the invasion.

There is something called spiritual slavery, and it causes people to make decisions politically to vote against their own best interests.

Now no one cares about Russian collusion??? :lol:
Of course we care. But someone pull my receipts. I strongly feel my original sentiments were that Mueller wouldnt produce anything incriminating "POTUS." Probably hoped for it, but never really felt like an investigation would lead anywhere.

Mueller’s not always there when you call but he’s always on time.

Trump is still politically weak in many ways. I’m sure that the Democratic Party has many other ways to offer substantial critiques of and alternatives to Trumpism...

Just kidding, the DCCC is trying to AOC proof the 2020 primaries. Better to lose as a neoliberal party than win as a leftist party I suppose.

This whole thing was an evil witch hunt from the start. Mueller had nothing and never will. He obviously was just spinning circles for 2 years, just HOPING that something would randomly turn up, but he has NOTHING.

Here is a look at Trump taunting Mueller:

This whole thing is a huge NOTHINGBERDER and the only person who will be arrested is Hillary.

This whole thing was an evil witch hunt from the start. Mueller had nothing and never will. He obviously was just spinning circles for 2 years, just HOPING that something would randomly turn up, but he has NOTHING.

Here is a look at Trump taunting Mueller:

This whole thing is a huge NOTHINGBERDER and the only person who will be arrested is Hillary.

Da honorable and unimpeachable Robert J. Mueller is not done. Not only did his final report show that there was no collusion, it also added that he was dapper in his youth and that Barron will be a professional athlete in a few years.

There will be more from the FBI in the coming days when Hillary Clinton, Jake Tapper, Chuck Todd and other arch leftists will be arrested and fed to Lions. Lefty loser libbies are toast.

I think the investigation was successful in many aspects. It tested the grit of the president, showed he is scum and everyone around him/supports him is too. It's led to other investigations. I hope we get the full report, we probably won't though.

Back
Top Bottom