***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Ninja in shambles right now 
laugh.gif

Where is Ninja to make sense of this. :rofl:

What's the knew talking point now? Trump will expose her in the debates? Praying for a major terrorist attack? Bringing up Bill constantly? :lol:

Last edited:
No need for Ninja to make sense of this miscarriage of justice B. Libbies going to lib. BEN CARSON 2028

All us dirty leftists told Ninja she was not gonna get indicted.

PLVN especially.

As late as Saturday Ninja was talking that "Da bipartisan FBI just roasted her this morning...."

I don't know too many republicans who live in rent control apartments....
upper east/west...
Since you touched on it, I'd like for you to explain how rent control and section 8 subsidized apartments are so much different. I can't help but believe a person paying under market value for an apartment is the same no matter who it is.

Of course, the subsidies could be the difference, but there are a myriad of tax breaks that landlords of rent controlled apartments get for maintaining low income housing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those essentially tax dollars going to the portion of the market value of the apartment that the resident cannot pay?

Serious question.

There werent criminal charges but for the whole speech he was critizing her for being careless
Yall dont care about her being careless with top secret info?

:rofl:

Ok, so the indictment over emails fantasy is dead for conservatives (like anyone with half a brain knew would happen).

What's next on the agenda for the right to have faux outrage over?

There werent criminal charges but for the whole speech he was critizing her for being careless

this is true. but being accused of being careless is different than being accused of being a criminal.

it wasn't a huge win for hillary imo like some people seem to think. but it was a hit for the republican party.

they're like the warriors after kyrie hit that 3 in game 7 right now. you can hear it in their responses.

Last edited:
Part of the reason I don't like her, so I definitely care about her being all willy nilly. And I question Comey on his comments in the statement released today:
In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.
I'm not sure she was intentionally obstructing justice, but she was definitely intentionally mishandling classified information. I guess they couldn't prove that her motives were malicious.

Last edited:

Everyone laughing right now has probably shaded her for carelessness over the past couple months.

But we've been saying she would not get indicted. Ninja has been adamant that she would, and has been very smug about it. So everyone is talking the opportunity to point and laugh at him.

[thread="509493"]Quote:[/thread]

upper east/west...
Since you touched on it, I'd like for you to explain how rent control and section 8 subsidized apartments are so much different. I can't help but believe a person paying under market value for an apartment is the same no matter who it is.

Of course, the subsidies could be the difference, but there are a myriad of tax breaks that landlords of rent controlled apartments get for maintaining low income housing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those essentially tax dollars going to the portion of the market value of the apartment that the resident cannot pay?

Serious question.

u work for da city b...u seriously cant tell da difference between a program that uses a voucher system that is issued and paid for by da government vs a grandfathered contract that a rising of a rent price wont be raised until da tenant exceeds 175k a year in wages or they move or are bought out of that contract?

landlords with rent/controled stabilized apts have tax breaks (which allows them to keep MORE of their OWN money) they are using vs people on section 8 depend on food stamps & rent vouchers/Medicaid assistance directly from da government.

if u didn't already know that then maybe u need to stop browsing NT @ ur desk job :smh: :lol:

[thread="509493"]Official Political Discussion Thread/15800_20#post_26125284​[/thread]

upper east/west...

Serious question.
u work for da city b...u seriously cant tell da difference between a program that uses a voucher system that is issued and paid for by da government vs a grandfathered contract that a rising of a rent price wont be raised until da tenant exceeds 175k a year in wages or they move or are bought out of that contract?

landlords with rent/controled stabilized apts have tax breaks (which allows them to keep MORE of their OWN money) they are using vs people on section 8 depend on food stamps & rent vouchers/Medicaid assistance directly from da government.

if u didn't already know that then maybe u need to stop browsing NT @ ur desk job
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Not all people on section 8 depend on food stamps and Medicaid. That's a gross generalization.

Also you basically just repeated my comparison of tax breaks and rent subsidies (both come from tax dollars) which both keep rents significantly below market value.

Once again I'll ask, though. What is the difference between the tax dollars lost for a rent controlled apartment and a section 8 apartment?

And drop the condescension, son. I asked you an honest question in a respectable fashion.

Do you browse the web from behind the wheel of your 16-wheeler? Serious question.

Last edited:
I never thought she would be indicted but during his speech leading up to his recs was the first time i thought it was a possibility cause he was roasting her the whole time.

In the end not surprise by the outcome though.
While it wasnt criminal most people would be fired and i think it does hurt her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom