***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Where is Ninja to make sense of this. :rofl:

What's the knew talking point now? Trump will expose her in the debates? Praying for a major terrorist attack? Bringing up Bill constantly? :lol:
Don't worry, Donald and da hackers are still waiting to reveal all da dirt on her for da convention and da debates.

Last edited:
"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences."-Comey

Not all people on section 8 depend on food stamps and Medicaid. That's a gross generalization.

Also you basically just repeated my comparison of tax breaks and rent subsidies (both come from tax dollars) which both keep rents significantly below market value.

Once again I'll ask, though. What is the difference between the tax dollars lost for a rent controlled apartment and a section 8 apartment?

And drop the condescension, son. I asked you an honest question in a respectable fashion.

Do you browse the web from behind the wheel of your 16-wheeler? Serious question.

NYCHA ia straight public housing fed directly by government money, a tax credit is money that u made being not being taken from you Because you're taken advantage of a credit.

big difference b, see 421a tax credit NYC gives to build condos & skyscrapers to developers.

Hillary is the new OJ.

We all know they did it.

Da FBI said she did it...but because they didn't think she "intended" to do it, she got off... basically re-writing da law since gross negligence is a indictable offense.

Da FBI said she did it...but because they didn't think she "intended" to do it, she got off... basically re-writing da law since gross negligence is a indictable offense.

Preach B, Preach. Libbie scum got away with da crime but she will do da time.

Not all people on section 8 depend on food stamps and Medicaid. That's a gross generalization.

Also you basically just repeated my comparison of tax breaks and rent subsidies (both come from tax dollars) which both keep rents significantly below market value.

Once again I'll ask, though. What is the difference between the tax dollars lost for a rent controlled apartment and a section 8 apartment?

And drop the condescension, son. I asked you an honest question in a respectable fashion.

Do you browse the web from behind the wheel of your 16-wheeler? Serious question.
NYCHA ia straight public housing fed directly by government money, a tax credit is money that u made being not being taken from you Because you're taken advantage of a credit.

big difference b, see 421a tax credit NYC gives to build condos & skyscrapers to developers.
So both rent controlled and rent subsidized apartments rely on tax dollars or prospective to keep some apartments below market value.

And no, the New York City Housing Authority has both public housing and section 8 apartments. There is a small grouping of 21 developments that have a large number of section 8 voucher tenants occupying apartments designated specifically for section 8 vouchers.

There is also a Tax Credit program that is going on in thee 21 developments and will likely be spreading throughout the city in the coming years.

:lol: :lol: :smh: we knew they'd get away but it's still funny

569210028.gif

once i saw Obama was adamant on flying her on Air Force I i knew Something was up..

I thought da bipartisan FBI was roasting her on Saturday. :lol:

And was ready to run her a legal fade

when does "intent" ever work as a get outta jail free card defense with someone not named Clinton? i rest my case...

So both rent controlled and rent subsidized apartments rely on tax dollars or prospective to keep some apartments below market value.

And no, the New York City Housing Authority has both public housing and section 8 apartments. There is a small grouping of 21 developments that have a large number of section 8 voucher tenants occupying apartments designated specifically for section 8 vouchers.

There is also a Tax Credit program that is going on in thee 21 developments and will likely be spreading throughout the city in the coming years.

that tax credit died and hasn't been renewed,

vouchers & section 8 is not da same as rent control..

its like comparing someone giving u a pair of sneakers vs you getting a discount on them for being a loyal customer.

Apples & melons b.

I have respect for both sides. i do. i think there are intelligent people on both sides, just with different views and beliefs, nothing wrong with that.

just give up the email thing tho.

its sad.

damb obama is going in.

:lol: :lol: :smh: we knew they'd get away but it's still funny

569210028.gif

once i saw Obama was adamant on flying her on Air Force I i knew Something was up..

I thought da bipartisan FBI was roasting her on Saturday. :lol:

And was ready to run her a legal fade

when does "intent" ever work as a get outta jail free card defense with someone not named Clinton? i rest my case...

You were smug, and condescending towards everyone in here about this topic since you came back.

And like with most things that blow up in your face, instead being just a little humble in conceding your were wrong about something.

You now want to act like salty because "da bispartisan FBI" robbed you of your chance to gloat.

Dudes like PLVN told you straight up this was gonna happen, many other did to, and you still proceed to box yourself in.

So don't get mad that everyone is pointing and laughing at you.

You only have e yourself to blame b.

Last edited:
i wasn't wrong thou..if u saw da FBI press conference, it EXPLICITLY states she did what she was accused from, but because its Hillary Clinton she didn't "intended" on breaking da law they're no indictment...

that "i didn't mean to do it/didn't know" excuse doesn't even work with Meth :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom