***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

i'm sure he'd make the same distinction and mention the "white community" if it were one of them right? why even mention skin color?

Because he’s clearly pandering for the black vote. Like when other candidates go on the breakfast club, talk to Killer Mike, or visit black baptist churches. He’s inartful and inexperienced at the not-so-subtle other forms of pandering and instead just does it blatantly. Again, this unconventional method is how he got elected.

Because he’s clearly pandering for the black vote. Like when other candidates go on the breakfast club, talk to Killer Mike, or visit black baptist churches. He’s inartful and inexperienced at the not-so-subtle other forms of pandering and instead just does it blatantly. Again, this unconventional method is how he got elected.
The fact you keep using inexperience as some sort of excuse. He's lived on this damn Earth for over 70 years. You could literally make the same hor**** argument for every single person in office.

- it's inexperience
- it's too much experience
- it's unorthodox
- it's too traditional
- it's alternative
- it's woke

Just stop. So he could literally say and do anything and you use inexperience as the excuse. You know what bad words, bad policies, lack of experience means? It means he/she is not fit for office.

The headline, alone, is telling. Once framed in this manner it is irrefutable. Trump talks crazy like that to any reporter who gives him tough questions. Man, woman, black or white. How many things has he said about Biden, Bernie, Ted Cruz, Bannon, James Comey, Jeb Bush, etc.

I think it is disingenuous to imply that Trump singles out women of color to call names. All of that aside, he shouldn’t talk to anyone like that. But the inexperience, in-artful, non-politician shtick is what he ran on.

The fact you keep using inexperience as some sort of excuse. He's lived on this damn Earth for over 70 years. You could literally make the same hor**** argument for every single person in office.

- it's inexperience
- it's too much experience
- it's unorthodox
- it's too traditional
- it's alternative
- it's woke

Just stop. So he could literally say and do anything and you use inexperience as the excuse. You know what bad words, bad policies, lack of experience means? It means he/she is not fit for office.

It’s not an excuse. You must of missed the part where I’ve said repeatedly that he can and should do better. But as I feel with Representative Ohmar, inexperience plays a role in mistakes that make headlines when making the same point in a more artful way could avoid it.

So slavery

Pretty sure that’s not how slavery works. As you know, many states have minimum wages above the federal minimum wage. And many jobs pay more than the federal minimum wage. If it was 0, people would not work for 0/hr. I thought you were the economist.

"He should do better" is something you say about a baseball player striking out at the plate, not a grown man making statements that are identical to racist groups

The Commerce Department said on Friday that gross domestic product increased at a 2.9% rate last year, confirming an estimate which was published in March. The department’s annual revisions to GDP data also showed the economy growing 2.5% in the 12 months through the fourth quarter of 2018, down from the previously reported 3.0%.

We got the 4% trump promised us!!

The headline, alone, is telling. Once framed in this manner it is irrefutable. Trump talks crazy like that to any reporter who gives him tough questions. Man, woman, black or white. How many things has he said about Biden, Bernie, Ted Cruz, Bannon, James Comey, Jeb Bush, etc.

I think it is disingenuous to imply that Trump singles out women of color to call names. All of that aside, he shouldn’t talk to anyone like that. But the inexperience, in-artful, non-politician shtick is what he ran on.

Soooooooo you’re comparing his political opponents, people who directly said something about or to him and would have shared a stage with him in debates or been in direct competition with him or threatened his standing (as is the case with comey)

To non white female reporters simply doing their jobs

C73B9454-7AFB-4388-87AC-AF3B933B565D.jpeg

Soooooooo you’re comparing his political opponents, people who directly said something about or to him and would have shared a stage with him in debates or been in direct competition with him or threatened his standing (as is the case with comey)

To non white female reporters simply doing their jobs

C73B9454-7AFB-4388-87AC-AF3B933B565D.jpeg

“The media” would fall under the “threaten standing” category. In his head it seems.

The Commerce Department said on Friday that gross domestic product increased at a 2.9% rate last year, confirming an estimate which was published in March. The department’s annual revisions to GDP data also showed the economy growing 2.5% in the 12 months through the fourth quarter of 2018, down from the previously reported 3.0%.

We got the 4% trump promised us!!
So with a massive tax cut and increased government spending, Trump's economy did as well as Obama did with no jobs program, and austerity. And Obezzy ran lower deficits.

I am happy Ninja and his racism is banned from this thread, but moments like these I wish he were here so I can laugh in his face.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom