***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bill might be a little nervous too about the Epstein investigation.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/26/pro...hers-in-jeffrey-epstein-sex-traffic-case.html
Prosecutors in Jeffrey Epstein sex traffic case investigating ‘uncharged individuals’: Court filing
Federal prosecutors in New York who have lodged child sex trafficking charges against wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein are investigating other “uncharged individuals,” a new court filing says.

Prosecutors made that disclosure as part of a request to the judge in Epstein’s case to order all parties in the case, including Epstein and his defense team, to not publicly disclose any information turned over by prosecutors to the defense as the case heads to trial.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeffre...-in-sex-trafficking-investigation-11564142402
Jeffrey Epstein’s Pilots Are Subpoenaed in Sex-Trafficking Investigation
Testimony could be used in efforts to corroborate accounts by the financier’s accusers
Federal prosecutors in Manhattan have subpoenaed Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime personal pilots, according to people familiar with the matter, as investigators seek to question the financier’s employees in the wake of his indictment on sex-trafficking charges.

Last edited:

tumblr_ndmopoayai1t0cscho1_500.gif

I think I’ve said this before but I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out that little Donny has been an alcoholic all along - he goes on about not drinking a lot, but almost everything else he says is a lie so I’m not sure why that would be true. It would explain a lot.

Cultural Christians don't realize that Jesus, Joseph and Mary were refugees in the run. Jesus was born in a barn hiding from the police of the time. What side of history are they really on?

The way Jesus’ skin has been bleached should tell you everything.

I think I’ve said this before but I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out that little Donny has been an alcoholic all along - he goes on about not drinking a lot, but almost everything else he says is a lie so I’m not sure why that would be true. It would explain a lot.
Somebody needs to tell Donald that south America is making wine as good as the French and US west coast wineries. I want to see his reaction.

Last link is why I do not support Biden. He would these fools skate. They shouldn't. They can't be extradited to the Hague (because the US doesn't recognize the ICC), but we need someone who will prosecute them.

I know we have morons who will try to draw parallels with Obama's record on immigration, but I don't remember cases like this under his watch.

Back
Top Bottom