***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Nothing to see here.

8a61ed6a213f481433bb65193add5d56.png

The treatment is finished. Today was just the Supreme Court announcement that she underwent 3 weeks of treatment and is now fine according to the tests.

I misread the headline which popped up in my phone in that case.

That said, she’s getting up there in age and her making it through a second Trump term isn’t a guarantee. That’s something the Dems need to remember in the event they decide to play their eating their own game.

You do not have to like Bernie but for the sake of beating Trump, you must support Bernie for nominee. Susan Sarandon is the kingmaker so we need to make her happy and give her Bernie or else she’ll do what she did in 2016 and tell millions of voters to stay home on election night.

Again, we can’t be about purity or ideals. We’d all love to support Biden or Buttigieg’s revolutionary brand of politics but the top priority is beating Trump. So let’s own up to reality, understand that we need to appeal to powerful, leftist actresses and nominate Bernie.

You support whoever the nominee is, be it Bernie, Biden, Warren, Kamala or whoever.

And all those candidates who aren’t the nominee need to be enthusiastically supporting whoever the eventual nominee is. If you want to challenge policy and other candidates, it’s fair game during the primary season, but it shouldn’t get ugly and toxic. I would think the Dems learned from their 2016 mistakes, but at times I have my doubts as well.

I can't see investigations having that much of an impact. Evidence of Trump's crimes is already publicly available for anyone to read and digest. SDNY prosecutors told a judge that "Individual 1" committed a felony.

I can't see investigations having that much of an impact. Evidence of Trump's crimes is already publicly available for anyone to read and digest.
aint nothing happening to dude
only none blacks actually think something will happen to him

aint nothing happening to dude
only none blacks actually think something will happen to him
Exactly. I suppose the DOJ under a Democratic administration could prosecute him for the obstruction and campaign finance felonies but at this point he's the Teflon Don.
I would say hope for the best but expect nothing.

Back
Top Bottom