***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://apnews.com/1e2188552a724b14b23739f1a8595fc3
DOJ making changes to agency that runs immigration courts
The U.S. government on Friday announced changes to the agency that runs the country’s immigration courts, giving its director authority to weigh in and make appellate rulings on cases.

Excerpt:
(President of the immigration judges union)
Immigration Judge Ashley Tabaddor, the union’s president, said allowing the director to rule on court cases is the Trump administration’s latest effort to strip judges of their autonomy and turn the courts into a federal law enforcement agency.

“They are collapsing what are supposed to be separate functions,” she said. “It confirms what we have suspected, frankly, now for a couple of years: that their ultimate goal is to dismantle the courts.”

https://apnews.com/1e2188552a724b14b23739f1a8595fc3
DOJ making changes to agency that runs immigration courts
The U.S. government on Friday announced changes to the agency that runs the country’s immigration courts, giving its director authority to weigh in and make appellate rulings on cases.

Excerpt:
(President of the immigration judges union)
Immigration Judge Ashley Tabaddor, the union’s president, said allowing the director to rule on court cases is the Trump administration’s latest effort to strip judges of their autonomy and turn the courts into a federal law enforcement agency.

“They are collapsing what are supposed to be separate functions,” she said. “It confirms what we have suspected, frankly, now for a couple of years: that their ultimate goal is to dismantle the courts.”
NWO

City council candidate says she wants to keep her Michigan town white 'as much as possible’

HB7B33AV2FGNJDG3KB3O3B5AVU.jpg

MARYSVILLE, MI – A city council candidate in Michigan is under fire for saying she wants to keep "Marysville a white community as much as possible."

Jean Cramer made the comment on Thursday during a public forum in the city in St. Clair County about 55 miles northeast of Detroit.

The Times Herald in Port Huron was the first to report the remark, which apparently came in response to a question about diversity and left many in attendance shocked and upset.

Cramer is one of five candidates running for three council seats in November, the Times Herald reported.

After the forum, Cramer told the newspaper that she's not "against blacks" but believes married couples "need to be the same race."

More than 90% of Marysville's 9,700-person population is white, according to U.S. Census data.

Mayor Dan Damman, who isn't running for re-election, says Cramer's comments were "vile" and "jaw-dropping."

Council member Paul Wessel says Marysville is open to anyone who arrives in the city, the Times Herald reported.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hamedaleaziz/vdare-doj-dol-epoch-times
Federal Agencies Have Been Sending Employees Articles From White Nationalist And Conspiracy Websites For Months
A BuzzFeed News investigation found that an arm of the Justice Department and the Department of Labor have shared stories from VDare, a white nationalist publication, with federal employees on multiple occasions over the last two years.

Excerpt:
1ac4f7dbe4a33743461fc55e7c295d3a.png

I thought it was mostly the Catholics that "drink the wine and eat the cracker"? On top of that, communion isn't something you go do "all the time".

I am really broken up about this.

Growing up TMNT was my favorite show, April was my crush, and Master Splinter taught me important life lessons. I used to always say in interviews, "I like turtles."

But perhaps my faith was misplaced? Coal Gang, I'm very proud of us for taking this 10-hour bus ride and it was really cool to see a real life turtle, if even for a minute.

I am really broken up about this.

Growing up TMNT was my favorite show, April was my crush, and Master Splinter taught me important life lessons. I used to always say in interviews, "I like turtles."

But perhaps my faith was misplaced? Coal Gang, I'm very proud of us for taking this 10-hour bus ride and it was really cool to see a real life turtle, if even for a minute.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and Belgium Belgium looked HANDSOME in that video.

You do not have to like Bernie but for the sake of beating Trump, you must support Bernie for nominee. Susan Sarandon is the kingmaker so we need to make her happy and give her Bernie or else she’ll do what she did in 2016 and tell millions of voters to stay home on election night.

Again, we can’t be about purity or ideals. We’d all love to support Biden or Buttigieg’s revolutionary brand of politics but the top priority is beating Trump. So let’s own up to reality, understand that we need to appeal to powerful, leftist actresses and nominate Bernie.

LOL. Not just no but hell no.

Back
Top Bottom