***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1571359122254.png

I had another girl steal some Foam Pros I just bought out my car, and give it to the homeless dude that use to panhandle on a street leading to my apartment complex.

Everyday for like 3 months I would have to pass by Emilio rocking my ****.

Low key burned my soul every time I gave him a dollar.
what was the cw?

I'm and Independent who leans left. I'll be the first to admit I can not stand Mr. Trump. Hell, I've never liked that man. I never thought he had any business in the White House. However, with that said, I pray the Democrats and the media do not screw this up like they tend to do. Mr. Trump will go after them anytime they don't cross their I's and dot their T's. Just like with ABC and the Kentucky/Syria video. The last thing I want is for Mr. Trump to get any sympathy from voters and when the media does BS like that, they aren't helping themselves. I know some will disagree and that's fine. I don't take things personal if you disagree. Just my 2 cents.

I remember when ninjahood ninjahood was going on about how manufacturing jobs were all coming back. I also remember when da echo chamber said they wouldn't.

I'm and Independent who leans left. I'll be the first to admit I can not stand Mr. Trump. Hell, I've never liked that man. I never thought he had any business in the White House. However, with that said, I pray the Democrats and the media do not screw this up like they tend to do. Mr. Trump will go after them anytime they don't cross their I's and dot their T's. Just like with ABC and the Kentucky/Syria video. The last thing I want is for Mr. Trump to get any sympathy from voters and when the media does BS like that, they aren't helping themselves. I know some will disagree and that's fine. I don't take things personal if you disagree. Just my 2 cents.
Imagine holding Trump to that standard, to never make a mistake or slip just once?

Who's the GOP congressman that's been spewing lie after lie after deflections on C-Span for the past half-hour? Sounds like him and dwalk31 dwalk31 go the same talking points seminars.

I remember when ninjahood ninjahood was going on about how manufacturing jobs were all coming back. I also remember when da echo chamber said they wouldn't.
Speaking of Ohio...

Back
Top Bottom