***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I have a lot of issue with the primary, but I am 50/50 on having all vote on one day.

We already have Super Tuesday which does a ton to decide the final winner anyway.

Also if you have it all on one day then you kinda help front runner more, and dilutes the attention African American voters get.

I think get rid of caucuses are higher on my list. Participating in primaries should be made as simple as possible.

On the other side, a positive to everyone voting on the same day is that Iowa loses all importance in national politics.

It is ****ing embarrassing to demand politicians go up to Iowa of all places to act like they care about fried pork chops, Harleys, and ****ing corn. I always feel bad for the politicians that have to debase themselves to get ahead.

The only time I enjoyed watching the Iowa shenanigans is in 2007 and 2008 when Obeezy was outchea finessing dem white folk. I swore news was going to break that Bams was a stone cold pimp back in the day because he was turning out them problematic white people left and right. He was telling folk his about his white grandmother's green bean casserole, and they were eating that **** up.

Senpai Trump had to use every jutsu in his extensive arsenal to stop liberal conjecture and innuendo. Sage Art Handsome Zaddy Jutsu.
tenor (3).gif

Trump is a unique political force but let us remember that a TON of stars needed to align to for him to become president. Sanders, Biden, Warren, Pete will all probably beat Trump by at least 2 points too. Most people want a Democratic president, but with our rig system what matters is a) we can get people to the polls b) Problematic white people do the right thing

The answer for A is the Dems do have to run “magical” candidates to energize the masses, it sucks but it’s basically the truth when have the Democrats ever won without one or unusual circumstances going back to WWII?
The answer for problematic White people is they won’t admit something is racist unless it’s blatantly racist.
What can we point to for the Telfon Don as blatantly racist to the millions who haven’t been paying attention since 2016? The both sides comment? That can be spun.

For them there’s no right thing.

The answer for A is the Dems do have to run “magical” candidates to energize the masses, it sucks but it’s basically the truth when have the Democrats ever won without one or unusual circumstances going back to WWII?
The answer for problematic White people is they won’t admit something is racist unless it’s blatantly racist.
What can we point to for the Telfon Don as blatantly racist to the millions who haven’t been paying attention since 2016? The both sides comment? That can be spun.

Famb I think you are just over selling these "magical" candidates too. Both Clinton and Obama had things going for them besides being marketbale. Let us remember too that Bill Clinton won in 1992 with Ross Perot making one the best third party runs in modern history. So if Bill Clinton was so amazing, why did so many potentially Dem voters vote for a guy that had no chance.

Second, you are ignoring the fact that both Hillary Clinton and Gore got scammed out of the presidency. More people wanted them to be president. The Dems have routinely done enough to win presidential elections and got cheated out of it.

Third, The main thing suppressing Dem turnout is voter suppression not a lack of unicorns. If you are gonna pivot arguement to voters in a few swing states, then the Dems do have their magical candidate in Sanders because problematic white voters on the margin seem to really like his ***.

Forth, please point out this magical candidate that is on the level of Bill Clinton and Obama. Obama and Clinton were known about for years before they ran, so how is this savior that the Dems are just not stubbornly getting behind? Who?

Sure liberal purity test too, but I think your analysis is just the same circling back to blame Dems for something they are not even doing bad at. I mean really, the criticism is why don't the Dems run a generational talent the level of Barack Obama that way we insure a blowout. Like it is that simple anyway.

Last edited:

All Democrat and left-leaning independent voters have to do to motivate themselves is to remember the following:
Supreme Court, RGB, 6-3.

All Democratic candidates should hammer home the message: Supreme Court, 6-3, RGB.

Nothing else should matter right now. Nothing else.
Republicans understand that He who decides the laws rules. Time for the Left to take this axiom to heart and act like it, because there is no point in arguing what the laws should be if you're not in a position to change them.

Stop waiting for Santa Claus.

I heard this live. First, I though he was gonna get cut off, but they let him talk. And there are many like him who call in to engage in whataboutism and conspiracy theory talk. If you are still undecided about the next elections, just tune in and listen to Conservatives engage in endless mental gymnastics and selective outrage.

One black conservative called during a segment in which a former member of Ken Starr's team was being interviewed about the constitutionality and legality of the process (she supported the inquiry), and you could tell the guy was mentally fighting against the evidence presented to him. Dude was crying on the phone, talking about "we know what's really going on! Dems ain't fooling nobody!"

Thou shalt publicly praise Supreme Leader Kim Jong Trump. Failure to comply with worship standards may result in smear campaigns by Supreme Leader lackeys in and outside of government. Continued non-compliance is punishable by threats and removal.

Back
Top Bottom