***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We’ve gone from one of the worst presidents in modern times (Obama) to one of the best and most forward-thinking in Trump - yet some of you still try to tear this man down based an media perceptions and lies. Damn shame!

He’s restored the military; lowered the unemployment rate; protected the borders; took America’s “balls” back from China and put his foot down on Iran.

He’s lock for 2020! He’s got my damn vote as he did in 2016.

And don’t @ me for being white/racist because I’m a minority with a US citizenship married to a Mexican woman who also is a Trump supporter.

Tired of every Trump loyalist being labeled of the above nonsense.

57770639-FE83-4CED-A2FF-9A9D5763BEFB.gif

We’ve gone from one of the worst presidents in modern times (Obama) to one of the best and most forward-thinking in Trump - yet some of you still try to tear this man down based an media perceptions and lies. Damn shame!

He’s restored the military; lowered the unemployment rate; protected the borders; took America’s “balls” back from China and put his foot down on Iran.

And don’t @ me for being white/racist because I’m a minority with a US citizenship married to a Mexican woman who also is a Trump supporter.

DAPPER

giphy.gif

aepps20 aepps20 I didn't know you had an alternate account. Bravo famb, the delusions so over the top they almost sound real.

I wish I could rep this post again. Most of the Libs in here live in their parents' basements and don't know how the real world works. Keep doing what you're doing.

1572896425732.gif

Senpai Trump had to use every jutsu in his extensive arsenal to stop liberal conjecture and innuendo. Sage Art Handsome Zaddy Jutsu.
tenor (3).gif
I hate you so much
Reminded me of a guy on another forum that said he can’t be racist because he likes traveling the globe and ****ing women of color.
Honestly sounds like what buc em told us in the NBA thread about how he'd ****ed so many black women

using facts, please explain how obama was “one of the worst presidents”.
In their eyes Obama will always just be a "community organizer," his ability to string more then two words together was attributed to his forest of teleprompters and him going around the world, not George Bushing it up "you're with us or against us" was seen as total surrender.

This is the long way of saying: Obama was black.

The I am not a racist because I am a minority part got me too. I lost it at the Mexican wife part :lol: :lol:

Just because you’re a conservative/Republican and a supporter of the president in office - doesn’t make you a white supremacist as perceived by the liberal clowns here on NT. That’s why I threw that in there or else the ASSumptions would have come pouring in.

Back
Top Bottom