***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://instagram.com/minatrinitychang?igshid=1qzwxdkvr07ka I got y’all, she nice in that legitimate real time magazine cover. Not much to beast over on her IG though
[IMG]

I honestly barley even care who wins,

I think the differences between all these candidates is either tiny or impossible to predict.

I just care who's gunna beat Trump and Biden just seems so washed.
He is washed but the other Dems are washed and out of touch and will not win. No way no how. America ain’t ready for a gay, woman, or Jewish presidents. Unfortunately :frown:

No no no no.

There was a referendum, and Evo lost it. Yet, he still went around the Constitution to run, cheated during the elections, and the results were called into questions, rightfully.

Look, the hardest part of having power is letting go of it in a way that won't jeopardize your legacy. Evo failed to do that. I agree with Rusty when he says that he should have groomed a successor and introduced him to the public. Ensuring a clean electoral transition would have done more to cement a democracy that would respect indigenous rights than playing leftist dictator. That's what they've been doing in Senegal, and it is the only country in West Africa that has known Democratic transitions (since their independence) in an area where civil wars and violent overthrows are normal political transitions. The leadership in countries such as Bolivia also have agency and I find it too easy to fall in the trap of blaming the West for some of those governments' own ****ups.

His argument is basically the same logic evangelicals and other conservatives use to dismiss voter suppression of black people, gerrymandering, foreign interference in our elections. Throw democracy out the window because what is important is that our guy maintains power for the greater good.

The ****ed up part is that Mendes' party probably could have held onto power if they played it differently at so many points along the way.

Last edited:
I'm currently going back and liking JR5's old posts as a sign to him that we need him.
Good thinking. It's like the bat signal. This is our time of need, and he will heed the call.

Wait, hold on, jrose5 jrose5 replied to my text!!!!!

JROSE5 said:
If you are calling me in there to engage with Rusty I will pass.

I am in not mood to debate with that libbie tonight.

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom