***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mf consume social media and TV shows 73 hours a week by choice but the 3-5 gay characters you might see are “forced” :lol:
Dudes will watch shows with gun violence, murders, sex sexual assault, genocide, and child abuse like....
giphy.gif

But let two dudes kiss for a couple seconds and...
giphy.gif

The real issue is the spread of Liberalism and its impact on the family. Rusty used to be a hardcore conservative until rex gave him some kumbaya ale and he started eating veg wraps and moved into big Mama's basement with Zelle.

The real issue is the spread of Liberalism and its impact on the family. Rusty used to be a hardcore conservative until rex gave him some kumbaya ale and he started eating veg wraps and moved into big Mama's basement with Zelle.
Zelle put me into game. I let go of my bootstraps and grabbed a hold of an ObamaPhone and a Medicaid card. I be swiping my EBT card all up in Whole Foods without a care in the world.

I forget what thread it was but there was a NT'er who actually thinks that homosexuality is being unfairly "forced" upon us :lol:

I think it was the sharpshooter718 dude

edit: yup, this thread

Sadly, my brother also thinks this way. His daughter was watching a new version of High School Musical on Disney+ and dude questioned the whole episode about one of the characters being gay... ****ing annoyed the **** out of me.

Why is this bigot not at least banned from this thread?
You lack the knowledge for you to properly respond to me so you condemn what I'm saying and ask that I be suppressed on top of harshly represent me as a bigot smh isn't this a discussion thread if I'm mistaken just because we dont share the same ideology dont me you suppress me

Imagine being so morally bankrupt to believe the Democratic Party moving more toward a universal equality platform some how works against the interest of black people.

Dude has internalized so much right wing garbage to think the fight for justice is a zero sum game.

By misrepresenting bigotry for social consciousness, ole boy has reached Super Buffoon Level 2. Blew right by Ascended Buffoon with the pedo nonsense.

Last edited:
What kind of disgusting human being do you have to be to say something like this?
Disgusting human being ? Lol so we out here just saying the first thing that comes to our minds because you couldn't properly interpret what I was saying. What qualities me to be a disgusting human being just because you disagree or ?

What kind of disgusting human being do you have to be to say something like this?
Disgusting human being ? Lol so we out here just saying the first thing that comes to our minds because you couldn't properly interpret what I was saying. What qualities me to be a disgusting human being just because you disagree or ?

You lack the knowledge for you to properly respond to me so you condemn what I'm saying and ask that I be suppressed on top of harshly represent me as a bigot smh isn't this a discussion thread if I'm mistaken just because we dont share the same ideology dont me you suppress me
You are a rancid bigot who is spewing nonsense.

You deserve to be supressed

You are a disgusting human being for telling someone “find a child to play with”.
Here we are misrepresenting me when I said find a child to play with the notion was I'm not a child so dont play with me find a child to play with smh you are sick and twisted if you had any sexual correlation with what I said

Here we are misrepresenting me when I said find a child to play with the notion was I'm not a child so dont play with me find a child to play with smh you are sick and twisted if you had any sexual correlation with what I said
The dude that just said homosexuality leads to pedophilia, wants to call someone sick and twisted. Good ****ing grief

People assumed what they assumed because your *** was just talking about that subject in an attack to another group

So spare us your ****ing pearl clutching

Can you at least do everyone a favor and use paragraph breaks and punctuation?

The dude that just said homosexuality leads to pedophilia, wants to call someone sick and twisted. Good ****ing grief

People assumed what they assumed because your *** was just talking about that subject in an attack to another group

So spare us your ****ing pearl clutching
I'm legit baffled that he had the audacity to say that like he didn't bring up pedophilia

Imagine being so morally bankrupt to believe the Democratic Party moving more toward a universal equality platform some how works against the interest of black people.

Dude has internalized so much right wing garbage to think the fight for justice is a zero sum game.

By misrepresenting bigotry for social consciousness, ole boy has reached Super Buffoon Level 2. Blew right by Ascended Buffoon with the pedo nonsense.
Morally bankrupt my people have been oppressed and suppressed for more than 400 years but you can speak on what's morally acceptable and what is considered immoral. You said it yourself "Democratic Party moving more toward a universal equality platform" which in so many words are basically minimizing what my people have fought for and should accept the miniscule representation we have had all in the name of "universal equality" yet the black man is still being systematically oppressed and slaughtered like cattle to this very day. It's now a federal offense towards animal cruelty but yet it's no law to stop the systematically killing and oppression of the black man and women

Back
Top Bottom