***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm legit baffled that he had the audacity to say that like he didn't bring up pedophilia
He know what he is doing. Playing coy then pearl clutching is a popular rhetorical technique employed by the right. DWalk uses it all the time too.

Dude jumped in this thread talking about how he is tired of political correctness, then is getting upset when people are not civil toward him.

Da fragility

Here we are misrepresenting me when I said find a child to play with the notion was I'm not a child so dont play with me find a child to play with smh you are sick and twisted if you had any sexual correlation with what I said
I didn’t misrepresent anything. It is a fact that you said “find a child to play with”. It is not my fault that you failed to elaborate on what you meant. As Rusty pointed out, you’re the fool who said that pedophilia is the byproduct of homosexuality.

Morally bankrupt my people have been oppressed and suppressed for more than 400 years but you can speak on what's morally acceptable and what is considered immoral. You said it yourself "Democratic Party moving more toward a universal equality platform" which in so many words are basically minimizing what my people have fought for and should accept the miniscule representation we have had all in the name of "universal equality" yet the black man is still being systematically oppressed and slaughtered like cattle to this very day. It's now a federal offense towards animal cruelty but yet it's no law to stop the systematically killing and oppression of the black man and women
You don’t want equality?

Morally bankrupt my people have been oppressed and suppressed for more than 400 years but you can speak on what's morally acceptable and what is considered immoral. You said it yourself "Democratic Party moving more toward a universal equality platform" which in so many words are basically minimizing what my people have fought for and should accept the miniscule representation we have had all in the name of "universal equality" yet the black man is still being systematically oppressed and slaughtered like cattle to this very day. It's now a federal offense towards animal cruelty but yet it's no law to stop the systematically killing and oppression of the black man and women
I am a black man too. Please spare me and there other black men in here with this nonsense like your bigotry is all in the name of fighting for black people. Passing laws to protect other marginalized groups takes away zero from black America. It grows the political coalition need to past policy to fight oppression everywhere. All you are saying is you wished the Dems would from a coalition with bigoted whites instead of other marginalized groups, because you think somehow that will advance the black cause. That is asinine on so many levels. You just want the Dems to abandon other groups because you yourself are a damn bigot.

Oh BTW, they are tons of black immigrants and black members of the LBGTQ community. But I guess their existence should be ignored because it gets in the way of your ignorant *** analysis.

So please go somewhere with your nonsense you struggle Umar Johnson.

Last edited:
I am all for the Democratic Party to consider and a spell out how each one of the policies they advocate for help black America and fight against white suprremacy. I am against a few political policy proposals that come from progressives because it does the opposite.

Abandoning other groups is not only morally bankrupt, it is politically stupid,and it does nothing to advance the interest of black America.

Black people that think other groups advocacy takes away or hurts black America, and they should be abandoned are just being useful idiots for the same regressive conservative white that truly oppress their communities.

But it is clear brogods brogods comments go beyond a misguided political argument. They are explicitly bigoted.

Last edited:
I am a black man too. Please spare me and there other black men in here with this nonsense like your bigotry is all in the name of fighting for black people. Passing laws to protect other marginalized groups takes away zero from black America. It grows the political coalition need to past policy to fight oppression everywhere. All you are saying is you wished the Dems would from a coalition with bigoted whites instead of other marginalized groups, because you think somehow that will advance the black cause. That is asinine on so many levels. You just want the Dems to abandon other groups because you yourself are a damn bigot.

Oh BTW, they are tons of black immigrants and black members of the LBGTQ community. But I guess their existence should be ignored because it gets in the way of your ignorant *** analysis.

So please go somewhere with your nonsense you struggle Umar Johnson.
That's exactly how you minimizing a already marginalize group is to divide it up into even more marginalized groups. you dont see the systematically game that they play? Black immigrants that dont even identify as African Americans and could careless about our fight ! But yet come over to this country as religious refugees and reap the benefits that African Americans have paved for them. So yeah let's associate a group of people with our social injustice interests that could careless if we were still bound in chains and shackles. Every African refugee that comes over only identifies and associate with their community EXCLUSIVELY.

That's exactly how you minimizing a already marginalize group is to divide it up into even more marginalized groups. you dont see the systematically game that they play? Black immigrants that dont even identify as African Americans and could careless about our fight ! But yet come over to this country as religious refugees and reap the benefits that African Americans have paved for them. So yeah let's associate a group of people with our social injustice interests that could careless if we were still bound in chains and shackles. Every African refugee that comes over only identifies and associate with their community EXCLUSIVELY.
I am an immigrant too, from the Caribbean. I have no issue with being grouped with African Americans because I belong to the same racial group. Nor do I think their should be an issue with black people being proud of their unique ethnicities. The condescending talk and ignorance that pops off between groups in the black community is counter productive and often misguided. So I must poi t out, the same nonsense your are mad at African immigrants are doing, you are guilty of with your flippant statements.

And if you think the only African immigrants in this country come as refugees, you are sadly mistaken. And if you think African countries have not suffered under the boot of white suprremacy, you are ignorant.

Your entire worldview is rooted in nonsense.

Let me guess, your are big on the ADOS movement aren't you?

Last edited:
It is so stupid to think if other groups get ignored, that instantly black people with get structural justice. How the **** is that even gonna work.

The same white bigots that dislike immigrants and gays, people think will be progressive on black issues.

You throw your political coalition away just to put more power in the hands of regressive white people. For what? More attention from liberal white people?

Like good grief how can someone not think through the political implications of the Democratic party abandoing every other marginalized group.

Dudes like brogods brogods don't crave positive change, they crave attention. And that is the best read on his comments.

I really just think he is a vile bigot using black people as a shield for said bigotry.

Like good grief how can someone not think through the political implications of the Democratic party abandoing every other marginalized group.

If you don't know how many levels an issue has, there's no way you can account for them. People get some information about something and think they've accomplished an impossible feat not understanding that they have only completed the 101 set of courses and the 201, 301, and so on are next.

He's learned "enough" so he's ready to teach and lead

I am an immigrant too, from the Caribbean. I have no issue with being grouped with African Americans because I belong to the same racial group. Nor do I think their should be an issue with black people being proud of their unique ethnicities. The concession and ignorance that pops off between groups in the black community is counter productive and often misguided. So I must poi t out, the same nonsense your are mad at African immigrants are doing, you are guilty of with your flippant statements.

And if you think the only African immigrants in this country come as refugees, you are sadly mistaken. And if you think African countries have not suffered under the boot of white suprremacy, you are ignorant.

Your entire worldview is rooted in nonsense.

Let me guess, your are big on the ADOS movement aren't you?
Your own perspective is mute and doesn't speak as a collective of melanated immigrants i.e ninjahood because if I'm not mistaken he is from central America which had the largest concentration of African slave but yet identifies EXCLUSIVELY latino. which is ironically marginalizing and underlined the black diaspora here in America. He doesn't and 90% of other African or "black" immigrants identity as African Americans so please save me with oh I'm from the Caribbean and I identity as African American because if I grouped you with other immigrants that's think the same way you think, guess what? There would be another marginalized group that adds to a already marginalized group

Your own perspective is mute and doesn't speak as a collective of melanated immigrants i.e ninjahood because if I'm not mistaken he is from central America which had the largest concentration of African slave but yet identifies EXCLUSIVELY latino. which is ironically marginalizing and underlined the black diaspora here in America. He doesn't and 90% of other African or "black" immigrants identity as African Americans so please save me with oh I'm from the Caribbean and I identity as African American because if I grouped you with other immigrants that's think the same way you think, guess what? There would be another marginalized group that adds to a already marginalized group
Ninjahood is not an immigrant. He was born in the US. His family is from the DR which is in the Caribbean. Get your facts right, b.

You don't know the difference between a racial groups and a ethnic group. I am not an African American because that is an ethnic group. I not care with someone refers to me as African American though because I have lived most of my life in the states and the differences between Afro-Caribbean people and African American in America are minute when compared to similarities. I dont buy into the feeling that being from the Caribbean makes me special. There are some uniques and nuances between the subgroups but nothing to extreme that they should be grounds for separation within the black community.

I am black just like African Americans because that is the racial group. So of course people from Africa, the Caribbean and Central American in America will not claim to be African American, because they are not. An overwhelming majority acknowledge that they are black. Because that is the overarching racial group.

You are upset at **** because of your own ignorance.

Last edited:
You lack the knowledge for you to properly respond to me so you condemn what I'm saying and ask that I be suppressed on top of harshly represent me as a bigot smh isn't this a discussion thread if I'm mistaken just because we dont share the same ideology dont me you suppress me

Self-explanatory.
immoral groups of people(mentally impaired)

It's not as if the LGBT community only consists of white people. This is incredibly dismissive of what those who are black went and go through.
Black LGBT individuals face the same systemic racism as heterosexual black people.
(LGBTQ community) which had no oppression systematically, humanitarian and psychologically damage as a nation of people

Self-explanatory.
The path we are going down is to condition the mind of the Americans to accept pedophilia which is untimely the byproduct of homosexuality.

Last edited:
It is so stupid to think if other groups get ignored, that instantly black people with get structural justice. How the **** is that even gonna work.

The same white bigots that dislike immigrants and gays, people think will be progressive on black issues.

You throw your political coalition away just to put more power in the hands of regressive white people. For what? More attention from liberal white people?

Dudes like brogods brogods don't crave positive change, they crave attention. And that is the best read on his comments.

I really just think he is a vile bigot using black people as a shield for said bigotry.
If other groups get created then it ignores the 400+ years my people have fought to gain any political power. So I would not say ignored but systematically created to undermine the interests of the black diaspora that my ancestors have paved so I can voice my opinions about social injustice that's taking place here in my own country. Divide and conquer ever hear of that tactic? Its single handedly the deadliest, most effective tactic to destroy a nation. Just like how you are supposed to be a black man regardless of what political party you identity as, is tactically trying to suppress me by calling me a bigot. which is ironically dividing me and you further from coming to a greater understanding of what our people are going through on a daily basis. I could call you a **** because you are giving off ****ery vibe but I'll hold my judgement until I have a better understanding what you are trying to accomplish by attacking with your political tactics

If other groups get created then it ignores the 400+ years my people have fought to gain any political power. So I would not say ignored but systematically created to undermine the interests of the black diaspora that my ancestors have paved so I can voice my opinions about social injustice that's taking place here in my own country. Divide and conquer ever hear of that tactic? Its single handedly the deadliest, most effective tactic to destroy a nation. Just like how you are supposed to be a black man regardless of what political party you identity as, is tactically trying to suppress me by calling me a bigot. which is ironically dividing me and you further from coming to a greater understanding of what our people are going through on a daily basis. I could call you a **** because you are giving off ****ery vibe but I'll hold my judgement until I have a better understanding what you are trying to accomplish by attacking with your political tactics
I called you a bigot, because you are a bigot. Simple

There might be a unique motivation for your bigotry, but it is still bigotry.

So Mr. I Hate Having to be PC, please spare me the victim act.

But thanks for adding punctuation to your post.

You can call me whatever you want famb. I honestly don't give a **** avout your opinion on the matter, and your assessments of character. I fact, I would be kinda worried if a person like you viewed me positively. Nor do I care about coming to an understanding with you. I am trying to push back on your nonsense.

Self-explanatory.

It's not as if the LGBT community only consists of white people. This is incredibly dismissive of what those who are black go through.

Self-explanatory.
Exactly so let minimize a already 400+ year old marginalized group of people in support of another marginalized group of people that's been in existence for let's say 30 years that are fighting for sexual orientation vs a group fighting for humanitary justice. lol so gay black well give you the task for fight for both injustice all in the name of dividing you even further from the root injustice you people have been fighting 400 years for. at the end of the day one gets to sit with the white social structure while the other fights day and night for what has been systematic genocide towards my people.

I called you a bigot, because you are a bigot. Simple

There might be a unique motivation for your bigotry, but it is still bigotry.

So Mr. I Hate Having to be PC, please spare me the victim act.

But thanks for adding punctuation to your post.

You can call me whatever you want famb. I honestly don't give a **** avout your opinion on the matter, and your assessments of character. I fact, I would be kinda worried if a person like you viewed me positively. Nor do I care about coming to an understanding with you. I am trying to push back on your nonsense.
D5B01262-7D58-48DC-AD56-0074E1A86348.png

Back
Top Bottom