***Official Political Discussion Thread***

giphy.gif

Meth should give him a chance to respond.

Or you should post all his nonsense in that other thread.

Meth should give him a chance to respond.

Or you should post all his nonsense in that other thread.
Nah, let his racist *** sulk behind a computer screen with no way to directly respond

Ninja has been proven wrong and been embarrassed over so many subjects over the years. When that happens he just gets more and more outrageous to cover his ***.

If you question the assassination, you just hate Trump more than you hate terrorism.
994aa33117bda7b1b5f8449143adb64a.png

After more than a year of actively sabotaging the efforts of the other JCPOA signatories to restore and improve the Iran deal, Trump slams the final nail in the coffin. Thanks.

Former Defense Sec. Jim Mattis was never a fan of the Iran deal but he fought to maintain it because he realized its importance in spite of all its flaws. I don't see how we could possibly get Iran back to the negotiation table after this.

Yea any hopes of that were already close to none after pulling out of the deal but I can't see it ever happening again now...

Pretty much, the chances and conditions for peaceful negotiation s evaporated last night

So conservatives defense of this bull**** is that Trump killed dude to prevent future attacks, and potentially more Americans dying.

He escalated the situation, to the point where Iran is promising retaliation, to prevent future attacks. This is the defense.

These clowns really will make themselves look like complete idiots to defend their Zaddy.

So conservatives defense of this bull**** is that Trump killed dude to prevent future attacks, and potentially more Americans dying.

He escalated the situation, to the point where Iran is promising retaliation, to prevent future attacks.

These clowns really will make themselves look like complete idiots to defend their Zaddy.
They're idiots, so they don't realize that they look like idiots.

And there's a lot of them to reinforce their idiocy.

I've thrown logic in the trash. It's useless at this point.

Nah, let his racist *** sulk behind a computer screen with no way to directly respond

Ninja has been proven wrong and been embarrassed over so many subjects over the years. When that happens he just gets more and more outrageous to cover his ***.

Wait, what'd dude say now?

Wait, what'd dude say now?
I am speaking generally. Whenever Ninja gets embarrassed in an argument he starts lashing out and making threats.

Dude has threaten to fly out to Europe to confront someone. And fly across the country to confront me. One time he wanted to physically assault people because we made fun of him not knowing 21 days equals three weeks. Dude was saying that is not how calendars work in the real world.

Dude be acting up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-latest-plan-weaken-fair-housing-enforcement/

The Trump administration will propose a new rule, as early as Friday, that would reduce the burden on local governments to meet their fair housing obligations, further scaling back civil rights enforcement.

Among the changes sought by the Department of Housing and Urban Development: redefining what it means to promote fair housing, eliminating the assessment used to examine and address barriers to racial integration, and encouraging cities to remove regulations that stand in the way of affordable housing, according to the proposed rule obtained by The Washington Post.

Fair housing advocates say the proposal reduces the financial pressure on local governments to end residential segregation and discrimination, as required by the 1968 Fair Housing Act, and is the latest erosion of Obama-era regulations designed to enforce the landmark legislation.

Washington (CNN) Senior congressional Democrats were not notified before the US strikes that killed Iran Quds Force commander Qasem Soleimani, something critics say is a breach of protocol over how the top leadership is typically briefed over sensitive military actions that carry great risks to the United States.

seriously? i don't remember that one. was it Belgium Belgium ?
Yeah, pretty sure he threaten to hop on a transatlantic flight. Maybe I am confusing it with one of the time he said he would fly out to check me, but I am pretty sure I remember that. I know for sure he made some "if I see you in the streets" comments and made comments about dude's medical condition.

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-latest-plan-weaken-fair-housing-enforcement/

The Trump administration will propose a new rule, as early as Friday, that would reduce the burden on local governments to meet their fair housing obligations, further scaling back civil rights enforcement.

Among the changes sought by the Department of Housing and Urban Development: redefining what it means to promote fair housing, eliminating the assessment used to examine and address barriers to racial integration, and encouraging cities to remove regulations that stand in the way of affordable housing, according to the proposed rule obtained by The Washington Post.

Fair housing advocates say the proposal reduces the financial pressure on local governments to end residential segregation and discrimination, as required by the 1968 Fair Housing Act, and is the latest erosion of Obama-era regulations designed to enforce the landmark legislation.
dwalk31 dwalk31

Back
Top Bottom