***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If you question the assassination, you just hate Trump more than you hate terrorism.
994aa33117bda7b1b5f8449143adb64a.png

Cool!

Now do one on the KKK / White supremacists in America....or do you hate Black people more than a terrorist? SMH.

Da Coal Gang x Rose Army connection :smokin

We warned Libs that our influence goes as far south as Florida and as far north as a Bluffington. We got rappers like Mr. West, gospel singers like Tina from Mary Mary, country music legends like Kid Rock, actors like Ray Donovan's dad, and now Rose Bae. Once we get Scam Newton and Ray Lewis to publicly denounce Libbism, Libs are DUN.

I see a lot of Trump defenders dismiss criticism by arguing that Soleimani was a terrorist and deserved to die.

Unsurprisingly, that is a bad argument.
Was Soleimani a terrorist? Sure, and he is responsible for many killings in multiple countries, over a span of many years.

However, the question is not whether or not he was a terrorist whose actions warranted the death penalty.

The question should have been: what are the consequences of assassinating the top General of the Iranian military?

I see a lot of Trump defenders dismiss criticism by arguing that Soleimani was a terrorist and deserved to die.
The irony that comes with their defense also is that they don't realize WHY Soleimani engaged in these acts. Perhaps if the CIA didn't try to overthrow Iran's government back in the 50s and didn't meddle in the Middle East for the past couple decades, perhaps our troops wouldn't be always shot at in countries they are occupying.

But our country wouldn't make good money if we stop arming our military, so....the cycle will continue

It appears SDNY used a FISA warrant in the Parnas/Fruman case. They won't be using any FISA intel at trial though.

Unsurprisingly, that is a bad argument.
Was Soleimani a terrorist? Sure, and he is responsible for many killings in multiple countries, over a span of many years.

However, the question is not whether or not he was a terrorist whose actions warranted the death penalty.

The question should have been: what are the consequences of assassinating the top General of the Iranian military?
They probably said the same about Saddam to justify the chaos and atrocities that ensued over the next 16 years...

This situation is probably more dangerous this time around given how much more powerful and equipped for a long war the regime in Iran is compared to Iraq at that time.

Iraq was a mess, Iran would be an even more unpredictable and serious quagmire given all the factors involved (largest army + missile forces in the region, treacherous terrain, allied foreign powers etc)

I am speaking generally. Whenever Ninja gets embarrassed in an argument he starts lashing out and making threats.

Dude has threaten to fly out to Europe to confront someone. And fly across the country to confront me. One time he wanted to physically assault people because we made fun of him not knowing 21 days equals three weeks. Dude was saying that is not how calendars work in the real world.

Dude be acting up.
Dude probably was trying to say, although 21 days is 3 weeks, if it starts on a Wednesday, you can be on the 4th week of the month???

Trying make sense out of that one .

Funny (and sad) that Rose McGowan’s reason stems from the fact that she hates the Clintons....

Da Clintons...

Dems ain’t a monolith b

I don’t get the extreme hate for them. Because they’re dem lib elites who look smug and are rich? There’s a lot of people like that.

they’re not out here putting kids in cages or dropping bombs over Baghdad starting wars so....?

It's a cult of personality.

People don't even realize, but a lot are parroting his talking points and pushing his agenda by further spreading misinformation.

Same way people jokingly throw around 'Fake News.' In all actuality that's furthering mistrust of ALL media in our country. Which leads right directly to this cult of personality, excuse everything time we're in.

Dude probably was trying to say, although 21 days is 3 weeks, if it starts on a Wednesday, you can be on the 4th week of the month???

Trying make sense out of that one .
The only way to make sense of anything that guy says is to realize he has an incredibly fragile ego. He is wrong about virtually everything he says, but he responds by doubling down. It makes sense why he loves trump.

Back
Top Bottom