***Official Political Discussion Thread***

CNN Poll of Polls: Trump's approval up amid coronavirus concerns

You really are a special kind of stupid. All these people @ you with facts and informational here, which you don’t respond to. Instead you post about Trumps approval rating like it’s in the lows 70’s or something. People are dying because of your president’s stupidity and that’s the best you can do? Pathetic.

You really are a special kind of stupid. All these people @ you with facts and informational here, which you don’t respond to. Instead you post about Trumps approval rating like it’s in the lows 70’s or something. People are dying because of your president’s stupidity and that’s the best you can do? Pathetic.
METH!!!

My neighbor possibly has the virus in GA. She was given a address to a testing site on paper.

told not to tell anyone.

apprently there are secret sites that are testing people that are showing a high chance of having it.

I’m sure other states are doing it to

You are Kyrie Irving-esque dumb. That type of person who thinks he's on another level of wisdom but the whole entire world is screaming at how dumb you are. Except Kyrie has a skill that earns him hundreds of millions so people find his dumbness entertaining. Your dumbness only gives people on an Internet forum to feel sorry for you.
YIKES.

23D9C39D-4ED4-448F-BC7E-DB15D1BAFA54.jpeg

Tired of you Libs. CRYING ABOUT DA DON CHECKS YOU DON'T DESERVE. GIVE ME DA 1,200 CHECKS AND I WILL REBUILD DA ECONOMY THAT LIBS HAVE DESTROYED. GO BACK TO WORK RIGHT NOW. DOW JONES AND NYSE NEEDS US BACK. IF YOU ARE SICK FIGHT THROUGH IT. DID I SAY IT WITH ENOUGH BASE IN MY VOICE?

people’s faith in capitalism gonna be toast after this

you’ll always have your faithful idiots but man the aftershocks of all this are gonna be nuts

...has it not earned this evaluation in its current form?

got minimum wage and medical school debt holding together an entire society.

supply chains on all goods broken as **** because ONE country shut down months ago. huh?

hospitals releasing confirmed CV cases back onto the streets because homeless. wha?

economy made largely of broke-*** landlords and middlemen. SAD.

nah man, it´s time for some retooling. #marxwasright

Tired of you Libs. CRYING ABOUT DA DON CHECKS YOU DON'T DESERVE. GIVE ME DA 1,200 CHECKS AND I WILL REBUILD DA ECONOMY THAT LIBS HAVE DESTROYED. GO BACK TO WORK RIGHT NOW. DOW JONES AND NYSE NEEDS US BACK. IF YOU ARE SICK FIGHT THROUGH IT. DID I SAY IT WITH ENOUGH BASE IN MY VOICE?

¨GO BACK TO WORK RIGHT NOW¨ absolutely made this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom