***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sounds a lot like what people were saying about Hillary in 2016. I think the same thing will happen because the Democratic Party doesn't have a candidate that voters are excited about.

That's the primary issue with the Democratic base. They need to be "excited" in order to vote for presidential candidate. Obama is a once in a generation type candidate, if you're waiting for another version of him then expect to lose the next four or five elections.

I don’t want to hear any complaining from Bernie supporters. As a whole, if you don’t show up for primaries, you don’t deserve to win. Biden being the nominee is as much your fault as anyone else’s.

Time to take a long, hard look in the mirror and assess why voters didn’t come out in droves for Bern and then adjust accordingly.
Um, my primary (Pennsylvania) got pushed to June 2nd so I’ll complain all I want as a Bernie supporter

Sounds a lot like what people were saying about Hillary in 2016. I think the same thing will happen because the Democratic Party doesn't have a candidate that voters are excited about.
Yes Russia will spread propaganda

The GOP will try to hang a scandal on Biden

The GOP at the state level will suppress black voters

Biden will get million more votes than Trump

And if the cheating and EC help Trump win, your insincere trolling self will ignore the voter suppression and act like it is the Dems fault they can't win a rigged election.

Just like in 2016, your disdain for the black community will know no boundaries

Last edited:
That's the primary issue with the Democratic base. They need to be "excited" in order to vote for presidential candidate. Obama is a once in a generation type candidate, if you're waiting for another version of him then expect to lose the next four or five elections.

They weren't excited about Bernie either as he got washed again.

Bernie got his *** kicked twice in national elections

I like dude, but he clearly isn't the guy for the job

Voting for Biden is like drinking an unflavored fiber supplement. Sure it is unappetizing, sure you are hesitant to don't;, but if you don't, **** gonna be all ****ed up.

Biden 2020: Close your Eyes, and do what has to be done.
psyllium-husk-in-water.jpg

This description reminds me of the HBO show The Night Of when John Turturro has to drink the Chinese herbal concoction to rid himself of his infected feet :lol:

Bernie and Elizabeth pushed Biden far more left than he would have gone had then not been present. Their work will last long after this race and continue.

This ^. At this point Biden's platform is pretty much the same as Bernie's was. Free college for those making under $125K, not M4A but an enhanced Obamacare plan, $15 minimum wage, $1T climate change investments

If you are a Bernie supporter, I know the wound is fresh, but he spent hundreds of millions over 5 years, and got his *** kicked twice. Both times because he couldn't get enough votes from the most loyal Democratic block of voters, and made some other mistakes. So it might be time to turn you frustration toward Sanders, sincerely grapple with why he lost (he was not cheated out of it), and hope the next candidate like him learns from his mistake.

Last edited:
If you are a Bernie supporter, I know the wound is fresh, but give he spent hundreds of millions over 5 years, and got his *** kicked twice. Both times because he couldn't get enough votes from the most loyal Democratic block of voters. Then it might be time to turn you frustration toward Sanders, sincerely grapple with why he lost (he was not cheated out of it), and hope the next candidate like him learns from his mistake.

I firmly believe that Bernie supporters would rather Biden lose solely so they can say "I told you so", rather than having him win

I firmly believe that Bernie supporters would rather Biden lose solely so they can say "I told you so", rather than having him win

And honestly that's probably what happens. Then in 4 years absolutely none of the issues his campaign addressed get fixed and at age 83 Bernie take one more round at it, gets washed, then we end up with another republican for 8 years.

If you are a Bernie supporter, I know the wound is fresh, but he spent hundreds of millions over 5 years, and got his *** kicked twice. Both times because he couldn't get enough votes from the most loyal Democratic black voters. So it might be time to turn you frustration toward Sanders, sincerely grapple with why he lost (he was not cheated out of it), and hope the next candidate like him learns from his mistake.
Fixed

When you see the shambles this country is in right now, if you don't do the right thing then you are just as complicit as Trump. The economy is in shambles, people are needlessly dying because of his mismanagement of the pandemic, kids are getting locked in cages, the tax scam was a scam and we're now bailing out those same companies, etc.

When you see the shambles this country is in right now, if you don't do the right thing then you are just as complicit as Trump. The economy is in shambles, people are needlessly dying because of his mismanagement of the pandemic, kids are getting locked in cages, the tax scam was a scam and we're now bailing out those same companies, etc.
04C59880-568C-4C04-BD0E-11492C5E2DEC.gif

I think based on my extensive post on the subject, people knew I was talking about Southern black voters

A few people in this thread have tantrums if you don’t use the term black......

even though anyone with sense knew what you meant. If you don’t say it explicitly they are offended

I hope Biden incorporates Primes and Warren Bae’s policy into his own.

I am not a Bernie supporter. With that said we have an election between two old white men who are either horrible or questionable on race....... Plus we’re going to be expected to begrudgingly vote for one during this death plague...... Biden better step his game up!

2020 continues to suck a lot

Back
Top Bottom