***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He is intentionally killing a quarter million Americans? By doing what exactly?

The governors and local officials issued the stay at home orders. They also lifted them.

Your post screams sensationalism.

by doing nothing other than grandstanding and trying to force states to open prematurely. By having absolutely no ****ing plan whatsoever to test and trace new cases. By pitting states against one another for PPE and ventilators. By doing nothing for 2 months while ignoring scientists warnings.

Now more than ever we need to listen to people who actually know what the **** they are doing and this clown is silencing them and costing Americans their lives and jobs. That’s not sensationalism and that happened on Trumps watch

but hey, continue to try and take the moral high ground when you vote for people who employ white supremacists and idiots who don’t believe in science

He is intentionally killing a quarter million Americans? By doing what exactly?

The governors and local officials issued the stay at home orders. They also lifted them.

Your post screams sensationalism.

What doesn't scream sensationalism is your support of Republican Pedos.

by doing nothing other than grandstanding and trying to force states to open prematurely. By having absolutely no ****ing plan whatsoever to test and trace new cases. By pitting states against one another for PPE and ventilators. By doing nothing for 2 months while ignoring scientists warnings.

Now more than ever we need to listen to people who actually know what the **** they are doing and this clown is silencing them and costing Americans their lives and jobs. That’s not sensationalism and that happened on Trumps watch

Have you been missing the medical experts talking and plans issued by the administration?

Or the curve flattening.

Do you think all of the governors are intentionally killing Americans too?

Or do you just think the Republican Governors and Trump are?

Oh okay, well if that isn't your implication then cool.

Glad you chose not to go that route and default to "I posted a link" instead.

And yet you have yet to address what your boy said

but you like old rich white men.. and to ignore their actions and/or words

Have you been missing the medical experts talking and plans issued by the administration?

Or the curve flattening.

Do you think all of the governors are intentionally killing Americans too?

Or do you just think the Republican Governors and Trump are?

I think the lack of a coordinated plan is costing deaths, yes, and it happens on both sides of the aisle. The administration literally scrapped a playbook from the CDC in lieu of a 1 page “playbook” that has little to no information

If you are so convinced by the plan, are you going out to bars, large public gathering, etc? Tell us what the plan is?

say what you want, but the lack of a coordinated plan is going to hurt the economy more than help it. If people don’t feel safe, a decent chunk won’t go out and spend money which will reduce GDP, further job losses and paycuts, and lead to a general economic contraction. Businesses will have to take on additional debt to survive which is going to lead to reduced growth going forward.

This did/is happening on Trumps watch and as much as he wants to take zero blame for it, it stops with him. But I shouldn’t expect more from someone who gives Trump credit for things he likes in his administration as stuff that was done solely by Trump and ignores the 20% unemployment rate and 100k deaths because it’s convenient. This is what you do and it’s ****ing disgusting

I acknowledge when stuff is wrong and say that it shouldv'e been said and/or done better.

You've acknowledged as much here with Biden. Which is fair. Perhaps I should start using the word "gaffe" like it is being used here.

But the thread in general is not keeping the same energy.

If Trump had said this I would be tagged for 5 pages straight with memes, etc.

Where were you when Karl Rove associated Obama's comments to drive by shootings? Where were you when McConnell said that Obama should keep quiet? Why did Michael Steele get the boot, and where were you when it was revealed that his role was just to be a visual counterweight to the diversity of the leftist leadership? Where were you when Steve King's comments about supporting white nationalists leaked to the media?

Trump has been saying those things, and you haven't dropped your support.
Are you implying that Trump's comment related to Ford was him promoting Anti-semitism?
Are you implying he isn't?

Yes, Republican Govts. are killing people. Just look at Texas and Florida in two weeks.
E78563FC-6930-494E-8934-BABF01D7F66F.jpeg

No ****ing way.

I want to say I'm surprised but I'm not.

The minute Trump touts a new treatment, you can be 100000% sure that the new treatment is bull****.

I hope I'm wrong and that hydroxychloriquine + azithromycin is effective, but let's be realistic. I'm not wrong.

Not to gloat but I posted the above on March 31.

Fastforward to May 22:

Always bet against Trump. You always win.

Im sure somehow, some way this is the state’s fault and governors should have told him better
What kills me (luckily figuratively, but for some it is literally) is that Trump would have taken all the credit if HCQ worked. He would have said that he knows better than the doctors, that he's a jenius, etc etc.

Is he going to apologize to the relatives of patients who needlessly died because they took this treatment or were sidetracked from taking other more promising treatments?

Are Trump's voters and supporters going to apologize for supporting such a dangerous con man and giving him the platform to speak to this nation and to the world? For putting pressure on doctors to use a treatment that had no clinical data to support its use?

Stay in your ****ing lane.

And yet you have yet to address what your boy said

but you like old rich white men.. and to ignore their actions and/or words

I don't agree with any implication that Trump is promoting anti-semitism.

He has openly condemned racism, white supremacy and white supremacists numerous times.

Ivanka and Jared are literally jewish.

Back
Top Bottom